Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best life_is_too_short Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best life_is_too_short Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, life is short quotes, about life is short, thank you lord for giving me another year of life,

• 36 Followers
  • 41 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

꧁ARSHU꧂ارشد

#life_is_too_short Chanda Singh Beena Kumari R K Mishra " सूर्य " Maaahi.. Shubham Bhardwaj

read more
mute video

saini

#life_is_too_short Niaa_choubey Miss khan नीति....... Ñainश्री #Motivational

read more
mute video

Butterfly

Love loV€fOR€v€R #life_is_too_short #Life

read more
mute video

पूर्वार्थ

"Life is too short to wonder 
what could have been, or to
 waste time chasing the wrong things.
I hope you find reasons to be happy,
 big or small, and carry those 
with you wherever you go. 
I hope you stop worrying about
 things you can’t control or 
people you can’t change. 
I hope you speak words of
 kindness to yourself and to others. 
From this moment on, I hope you’re happier.

I hope you live louder.
I hope you laugh more. I hope you
 sing at the top of your lungs. I hope 
you drive with the windows down
 and let the wind rustle through your hair. 
I hope you hug. I hope you kiss.
 I hope you surround yourself 
with people who make you feel alive.
 I hope you become the type of 
person that brings good energy 
wherever you go, and the type 
of person people want to be around. 
I hope you speak what’s on 
your mind, that you raise your 
voice for injustice, that you tell 
others that you love them, 
instead of waiting until it’s too late. 
I hope you live louder, shine brighter.
 From this moment on."

©purvarth #Life_experience 
#life_is_too_short

Amina Sheikh

Waqt mukhtasir ha iss dunia mn.....
Yaqeen tab howa jab kuch apna chala gae  ..

©Amina Sheikh #life_is_too_short short
#vacation

askari_naqvi72

mute video

Satyendra Dhiwar

खेल है जिंदगी,आंख मिचौली का.....😓😓😓 #stay_home_stay_safe #लाइफ_at_your_own #sad_poetry #sadfeelings #Life_experience #life_is_too_short

read more
"खेल है जिंदगी ,
आंख मिचौली का..!
मजबूरियां छिपी है, 
हर काम के पीछे..!
स्वार्थ छिपा है,
हर सलाम के पीछे...!"

©Satyendra Dhiwar खेल है जिंदगी,आंख मिचौली का.....😓😓😓

#stay_home_stay_safe #लाइफ_at_your_own #sad_poetry #sadfeelings #Life_experience #life_is_too_short

sonam yadav

#Life...
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, just that it would be worth it.

©sonam yadav #life_is_too_short

Vivek Mayur

#ज़िन्दगी में भले ही कोई आपसे #रूठ जाए, तो कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता। लेकिन कभी जिंदगी को आपसे रूठने मत देना। #AdhureVakya #Life #Life_experience #Life_A_Blank_Page #Life_changing #life_goals #life_is_too_short #Life_goes_on

read more
कैद कर लेते खूबसूरती को काश और ज़िन्दगी में भले ही कोई आपसे रूठ जाए, तो कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता। लेकिन कभी जिंदगी को आपसे रूठने मत देना।

©Vivek Mayur #ज़िन्दगी में भले ही कोई आपसे #रूठ जाए, तो कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता। लेकिन कभी जिंदगी को आपसे रूठने मत देना।

#AdhureVakya #Life #Life_experience #Life_A_Blank_Page #Life_changing #life_goals #life_is_too_short #Life_goes_on

Vivek Mayur

Sometimes life comes to a path where two roads divided and we couldn't decide what to choose so just ask yourself what we want to do and you can fine a path which changes your whole life. #AdhureVakya #Life #Life_experience #life_goals #Life_changing #Life_goes_on #life_is_too_short #life_lession #zindagi_se_baatein #Motivation

read more
आईने के सामने सच  Sometimes life comes to a path where two roads divided and we couldn't decide what to choose so just ask yourself what we want to do and you can fine a path which changes your whole life.

©Vivek Mayur Sometimes life comes to a path where two roads divided and we couldn't decide what to choose so just ask yourself what we want to do and you can fine a path which changes your whole life.
#AdhureVakya #Life #Life_experience #life_goals #Life_changing #Life_goes_on #life_is_too_short #life_lession #zindagi_se_baatein #Motivation
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification