Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mohabbatkanoor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mohabbatkanoor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chori ki mohabbat mein aksar yahi hota hai lyrics, pehli baar mohabbat ki hai lyrics, mohabbat hai kya deewano se pucho, chori ki mohabbat me, hummein jabse mohabbat ho gayi hai lyrics,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

sagar

Gulab ki tarah ho tum
Tumhe main rose naam dena chahunga
Mohabbat ho rahi hai tumse
Ye kaise kah paunga
Rahati ho tum dil me mere
tumhe ye kaise main bataunga
Ho rahi hai tumse mohabbat tumhe kahana chahunga 🙂

sagar

©sagar #sayar #sayari #lovesayari #pyar_ke_alfaz #mohabbatkanoor

Deepak Tiwari" Ek sath teri Yaad"

Hamare ek tahe-e-dil ne kha, Ki sharab kyu pite ho?
Hamne badi sidhaat se kha, Begam..
Sharab to mai shaunk k liye pita hu lekin sharab ka maza tab hai jab sawab sath ho👈☺☺
-Deepak Tiwari #शराब #sawab#nasa#mohabbatkanoor#winewithlover#combined A realation in night..

Monika

#you and #i are an endless ocean of #Love, travelling miles together to an eternity of belongingness and affectionate passion. #noorika #mohabbatkanoor #noor #iloveyou nojoto

read more
I look at you like the moon looks at the sea, every high tide bringing us a bit closer to falling away with each other. We are the rejects of misguided affection, only wanting to travel to a home that we haven't known yet. The weather in my heart mirrors that in yours. And in this unending ocean of loss, we hold on to the children of possibility, knowing how of all things that hurt the longest, forgetting is the worst. #you and #I are an endless ocean of #love, travelling miles together to an eternity of belongingness and affectionate passion.
#noorika #mohabbatkanoor #noor #iloveyou #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification