tags

Best fighter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best fighter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fighter plane, freedom fighter chittaranjan das was also known as, dragon fighter.

• 39 Followers
  • 45 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Loneliness Loneliness was parting him inside but he kept smiling to fight the world outside."

Loneliness Loneliness was parting him 
inside
but he kept smiling to fight the world outside.

#Loneliness#fighter#SAD#Courageous#bold#nojoto

13 Love

"यूँ ही बह जाएँ जरा में हम कोई जज्बात हैं क्या कोई हमें आकर धमकाये इतनी किसी की औकात है क्या। Ankit- Ek Ehsas"

यूँ  ही  बह  जाएँ जरा में
हम कोई जज्बात हैं क्या

कोई   हमें  आकर  धमकाये
इतनी किसी की औकात है क्या।

Ankit- Ek Ehsas

#thewarrior #TheLion #fighter #bestrong #Ankit_Ek_Ehsas #nojotohindi #hindiquotes

16 Love
1 Share

"Even after going through so much pain I am still determined to say that the pain I endured today is nothing comparing to the joy I am yet to receive because someone once told me that life is beautiful only for those who knows how to celebrate pain. May be I followed your advice or might be because I'm actually strong enough, either way I'm still a fighter and I'm not giving pain an advantage by becoming weak."

Even after going through so much pain I am still determined to say that the pain I endured today is nothing comparing to the joy I am yet to receive because someone once told me that life is beautiful only for those who knows how to celebrate pain. May be I followed your advice or might be because I'm actually strong enough, either way I'm still a fighter and I'm not giving pain an advantage by becoming weak.

#Pain
#fighter
#Determined
#Life

20 Love

"Mining something, I wore the black armor of colourful world, absorbed relentlessly."

Mining something,
I wore the black armor of colourful world,
absorbed relentlessly.

#strongme #fighter #nojoto #nojotoenglish #thought #Life #Strength

148 Love
1 Share

"It you know me when life was beating the shit out of me and I was too afraid to fight back. Trust me you should have see me since i have been giving myself permission to rise and fight with a smile."

It you know me when life was beating the shit out of me and I was too afraid to fight back.
Trust me you should have see me since i have been giving myself permission to rise and fight with a smile.

#Feeling #Feelinggood #Life #moveon #fighter

107 Love
6 Share