Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 1AMTHOIGHTS Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 1AMTHOIGHTS Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arpan Darjee

#1AMTHOIGHTS. here I am imagining myself with an imaginary girlfriend whom I have seen in dream. Isn't it so wonderful that some dreams are so powerful that you want them to come true but strangely some beautiful memories is to be cherished and not to be realised. This prose is written by meh though some words have been contributed by someone and the person in due to be given respect as its because of the person I m strong enough. But it's all based on my imaginary girlfriend whom i remembered

read more
Spending my loneliest night with stranger,
Broking the silence of nature,
Two of us,totally unknown,totally strange.
she came near meh,and i went to touch her hand but totally 
unknown as we are spending a night to kill our lonileness.
we both were stranger till then,
just sharing some random moment.
she leaned near meh i bend down to kiss her.
a strange feeling ran down me
the wonderful energy ran down my spine.
no wonder what was that thing??
a strange charisma had attracted her to me.
sharing my bed with her.Totally strange 
totally wonderful.No words enough to describe the movement.
the sky is still, no movement noticed at all.
i felt something is pulling me towards her
though still unkown.A wonderful night went by.
all the thing ended with just a good...
i felt i should stop her but she was gone
Totally gone with the dusk she disappered like the dew
a faded memories was just what was left.... #1AMTHOIGHTS.
here I am imagining myself with an imaginary girlfriend whom I have seen in dream. Isn't it so wonderful that some dreams are so powerful that you want them to come true but strangely some beautiful memories is to be cherished and not to be realised.
  This prose is written by meh though some words have been contributed by someone and the person in due to be given respect as its because of the person I m strong enough. But it's all based on my imaginary girlfriend whom i remembered

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification