Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PRAYING Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PRAYING Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about praying for your love, praying mantis is a good example of, praying for you quotes, praying the word of god over your life, praying for blessings quotes,

• 54 Followers
  • 81 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Abinand Abi

mute video

Dilshad Ansari

mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Re Deepak

Don't be afraid to dark #Hanuman #PRAYING

read more
mute video

Arshi Dokadia

A life of contradiction. #yqbaba #misery #PRAYING #contradiction

read more
I'm not patient enough to wait for the circle of life. Not steady enough to live in the present. I wish to see justice served at the hands of the Almighty while I beg for His mercy.
Sometimes I do wonder at my own frailty, where I beg for my forgiveness and someone else's misery.  A life of contradiction. 
#yqbaba #misery #praying #contradiction

Aady

I'm addicted to this love, this love that will not be embraced, since I'm the only one carrying this love and you don't feel the same. Am I losing my mind thinking that maybe, just maybe there could be you and I. I've confessed the feelings in my heart, but those feelings you have denied. Now I'm stuck in this cycle of heartbreak and rejection. I'm at my wits end. All I want is to love you and be loved. Should I beg on my knees? Say "I like you, I want you, I need you" a million times until m #Craving #PRAYING #begging #forlove #Shattering #savinggrace

read more
    Addicted to this love... 

//caption// I'm addicted to this love, this love that will not be embraced, since I'm the only one carrying this love and you don't feel the same.

Am I losing my mind thinking that maybe, just maybe there could be you and I. I've confessed the feelings in my heart, but those feelings you have denied.

Now I'm stuck in this cycle of heartbreak and rejection. I'm at my wits end. All I want is to love you and be loved.

Should I beg on my knees? Say "I like you, I want you, I need you" a million times until m
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification