Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best first_day Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best first_day Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest, the first step toward understanding business ethics is to,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Roohaniyat.....

#Aliya_Roohan #Aliya_Ayyan #purity #Long_Lives #Soulmatches #first_day Purest Part Of My Soul Is You My Roohan Can't Wanna live without you #Roohaniyat

read more
A Soulmate Is The One That When U Firstly Met 
U Feel That It's Not The  Different Person...

"He Or She Is The Lost Part Of 
Your Soul Whom U Found Today After 
A Long Tired Life And You Feel Complete At That Moment  With Her Or Him " #Aliya_Roohan

#Aliya_Ayyan
#purity #Long_Lives #Soulmatches #First_Day

Purest Part Of My Soul Is You My  Roohan  
Can't Wanna live without you

"Typewriter"

mute video

Apoorva Sharma

Sharing mine. Will be glad to hear about your #first_day@work

read more
MY FIRST DAY AT WORK

I was appointed as Accountancy Teacher at one of the prestigious institute and was told to join on 1-7-2018. 
I was very happy to have a job that pays me very well for only 3hours of work( aren't we all happy about such things?). But wait! I saw the calender and found that the day I was asked to join was Sunday.
"Didn't I listen well? or Is it that I wont be having an off on Sunday?" , the thought kept tingling in my head. Even my family and friends were concerned, "what is our workoholic girl landing into?", "more work?", "god save her"...they prayed.
In my heart, I was excited.. or rather like my hormonal level  'super excited'... 
The day arrived and I went to work... only to find it was an off and the coordinator by mistake called me on Sunday.
phewww!!!
Well! what else can you expect from me? 
How else could my first day at work be more memorable and funny? Sharing mine. Will be glad to hear about your #first_day@work

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification