tags

Best plz Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best plz Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 334 Followers
  • 1068 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"EK DIN M EK COMPANY ME INTRUE DENE GYA ... FIR MERE DOST NE PUCHA ... BHAI TUJE KYO NIKAL DIYA HAI... .... M BOLA .... MERE LAHJE ME JI HAJOOR NA THA ISHKE ALAWA MERA KOI KASOOR NA THA ....."

EK DIN M EK COMPANY ME INTRUE DENE GYA ...
FIR MERE DOST NE PUCHA ...
BHAI TUJE KYO NIKAL DIYA HAI...
M BOLA
MERE LAHJE ME JI HAJOOR NA THA ISHKE ALAWA MERA KOI KASOOR NA THA .....

#nojoto
aap walo plz ek hi line copy ki h
Dr. kumar viswas ki ..
copyrights mat bhejna
plz plz plz .......
😑😢😢

59 Love

"whenever your mind says ! its enough ,i am loser so plz one time recall one thing -you really give your 100 per if yes ..so plz find New way otherwise don't say This type of shitty things"

whenever your mind says ! its enough ,i am loser so plz one time recall one thing -you really give your 100 per if yes ..so plz find New way otherwise don't say This type of shitty things

14 Love

"Your smile don't smile i said plz don't smile this smile always makes me weak i forget i am here to do fight with you. i forget i am mad on you i forget everything what i have decided to say i forget everything what i have decided to do because i love this smile so much this smile makes me crazy baby plz dont smile again i will fall in love with you but i don't want it now i want to do fight with you a big fight"

Your smile  don't smile
i said
plz don't smile
this smile always makes me weak
i forget i am here to do fight with you.
i forget i am mad on you
i forget everything what i have decided to say
i forget everything what i have decided to do
because
i love this smile so much
this smile makes me crazy
baby plz dont smile
again i will fall in love with you
but i don't want it now
i want to do fight with you
a big fight

smile please

54 Love
4 Share

"plz like follow"

plz like follow

#plz#Like#and#followers# yaseen

29 Love

"World Ozone Day So do you think?? Is it the thing for saying that save Ozone layer??? No yrr... it's not for saying.. Obviously We must save Ozone layer from its decay Being a science student I saidto all of uh plz do least use of the things that produces harmful gasses which works for The ozone layer decay... so that Uv rays can't harm us, animals, plants and all the living things on the earth 🌍 But being a human I requested to uh plz stop... And plz do more plantation as much as possible 🙏 कवच को कवच ही रहने दो... न उतारो इसे कर्ण के जिस्म से.. कर्ण का कवच तो उतर गया.... न हाल हो कर्ण जैसा इस वसुंधरा का न उतारना इस धरा के कवच को... रहने दो ओजोन परत को |🙏"

World Ozone Day   So do you think?? 
Is it the thing for saying that save Ozone layer???  

No yrr... it's not for saying.. 
 Obviously We must save Ozone layer from its decay

Being a science  student I saidto all of uh plz do least use of the things that produces harmful gasses which works for The ozone layer decay... so that Uv rays can't harm us, animals, plants and all the living things on the earth 🌍 

But being a human  I requested to uh plz stop... 
And plz do more plantation as much as possible 🙏

कवच को कवच ही रहने दो... 
न उतारो इसे कर्ण के जिस्म से.. 
कर्ण का कवच तो उतर गया.... 
न हाल हो कर्ण जैसा इस वसुंधरा का 
न उतारना इस धरा के कवच को... 
रहने दो ओजोन परत को |🙏

#WorldOzoneDay plz 🙏🙏

32 Love