tags

Best Yogi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Yogi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yogi adityanath, tamil yogi, yogi.

• 23 Followers
  • 78 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Learnings : Do what is needed instead of doing what you like. Doing this one thing only can help to transcend all the bondages of Karm."

Learnings : 

Do what is needed instead of doing
what you like.
Doing this one thing only can help to transcend all the bondages of Karm.

#Sadhguru #Yogi #RM #Nojoto #totd

31 Love

"Learnings : Yogi means A full fledged human being with no sleep and with no need... Who can just sit and that is more than enough for him."

Learnings : 

Yogi means 
A full fledged human being
 with no sleep and with no need...
Who can just sit and that is more than enough
for him.

Learnings :

Yogi means
A full fledged human being
with no sleep and with no need...
Who can just sit and that is more than enough
for him.
#Sadhguru #HathYoga #RM #Nojoto #Yogi #totd

33 Love

""There are three kinds of people, who don't sleep at night... Rogi... Bhogi... and Yogi... Shivratri... The yogis night out..." #Sadhguru #NojotoQuote"

"There are three kinds of people,
who don't sleep at night...
Rogi... Bhogi... and Yogi...
Shivratri... The yogis night out..."
#Sadhguru
 #NojotoQuote

The second most exciting journey of my life after Vaishno Devi Darsan was visiting Adiyogi. The journey started on 4th March by morning 8.30 flight from Hyderabad. By the time I reached Coimbatore, with the feeling of gratitude, at least ten times I would have cried... from check in time to reaching there. It was certainly awkward, but out of my control. On the way I met many groups, few couples became friends. First time my alone journey, but as if I knew every unknown face. A meditative heart,

28 Love
2 Share

"ज़िन्दगी का सफर जब आप प्याज़ कचोरी मंगाएं और आये दाल कचोरी #NojotoQuote"

ज़िन्दगी का सफर  जब आप प्याज़ कचोरी मंगाएं और
 आये दाल कचोरी #NojotoQuote

Yogi Ji Memes
#Yogi #Memes

258 Love
10 Share

"Sunny Deol Yogi ji - HELLO SUNNY DEOL sunny deol - Ji sir yogi ji - AAJ SE TMHARA NAAM SUNNY LEONE"

Sunny Deol Yogi ji - HELLO SUNNY DEOL 
sunny deol - Ji sir 
yogi ji - AAJ SE TMHARA NAAM SUNNY LEONE

#Nojoto #Memes

41 Love