Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drugs_adict Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drugs_adict Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about like drugs to me, cathartics are the drugs used to, hypnotic drugs are used to treat, the first step toward misuse of drugs is, love and other drugs,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

#ਤੇਰਾ ਜੱਸ

#nodrugs #Nasha #drugs_adict #drugslife #drugsfree #Chitta #drugs Miss khan Puja Udeshi Anshu writer khushboo kumari Pooja Udeshi #ਜੀਵਨ

read more
mute video

Ashok Rao

sukoon chahiye kahan milega
😌😌☹️☹️

©aaku rao #BadBoy #drugs #drugs_adict #drugslover #Like#drugs 

#Grassland

Ashok Rao

hey bagwan 
aap beshak mhujhe akela rakho par un
logo se mat milaoo 
jo aate hai or vo 
chale jate hai 
💔💔💔

©aaku rao #drugslover #drugs_adict #drugslife

#CloudyNight

Broken Nib

Is this our dream Youngistaan?

Youngistaan of which we Indians were proud few years ago, hasn't actually lived up to the expectations. Most of our young generations are being irresponsible. They lost their way in qualms of being out of trend. Smoking weed, attending clubs seems cooler to them, then attending the office on daily basis. Getting high on weed preffered then reaching heights on career. Respect what you do, be responsible for it. Enjoy the stash you bought, but after you are done with your responsibilities for the day. The weed thing is getting into the blood of this nation. I am afraid that a movie named "Udta India" is very likely to be released within next 5 years, if this trend is not stopped here. 

No, I am not a successful youth too, i earn a meagre amount as salary. But, I can proudly say that I understand my responsibilities towards my family, job and I respect them. I enjoy my life too, I attend parties, I watch football sipping tea and I read anything I want to. I know its not trendy, but I am cool with it, cause it brings me happiness. #youngistaan #our_generation #weed_addict #drugs_adict #cool #broken_dreams #mywords #dream_hindustaan #mission_2020

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification