tags

Best Things Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Things Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the god of small things, things to do in goa, good things.

• 703 Followers
  • 4183 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#moving#towards #better #Things .... New day, new thoughts, better start....

572 Love
6.3K Views
41 Share

#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti
Violence, intolerance, riots are devastating things that destroys human race, their feelings and what not...! These things damages every stage of life, separating them from their loved ones leaving them in deep remorse. Let's not spread violence. Let's be one of the peace lover. We support peace. Do you?
Spread peace. Love your life.
#Internationalnonviolenceday #gandhijayanti

568 Love
59.4K Views
44 Share

“Maybe some #Things don’t get better, but we do. We get #stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can’t. Maybe some of us will never be fully okay, but at least we’re here. We’re still trying. We’re doing the best we can. That’s worth celebrating too. If you’re reading this, congratulations, you made it to today. You made it.”

493 Love
16 Share

""

"I don't regret the things I've done. I regret the things I didn't do when I had the chance."

I don't regret
the things I've
done. I regret
the things I 
didn't do when I 
had the chance.

#regret#Chance#nojotoenglish

254 Love
2 Share

""

"It's not about how the things really are.. It's about how you see those things"

It's not about how the things really are..
It's about how you see those things

#perspective#Things#Look#writer#believe#twosides#clear#thought#Mind#thought#positivevibesonly

248 Love
5 Share