tags

Best eternal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best eternal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about eternal meaning, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, eternal love.

• 67 Followers
  • 202 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"शेहर छोड दिया"

शेहर छोड दिया

छोड दिया शेहर

#Poetry #hindipoetry #forever #eternal #Love #Time #Journey #Passion #memory

37 Love
1 Share

#HumanPotential
The soul doesn't belong to earth, but body; since all the struggles are the part of the story in place of the Hearth.
™°🔥•♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾♒♾🌠♾🌎♾🌠♾•🔥°™
#earthin9words #union #aboutlife #abouttime #eternal #bestlivedlife #voicesoundslike #mindbodysoul🧚💓🕉️

14 Love

"does not denote end of the story. Kitab ka akhri panna sirf kitab katam karta kai, kahani nahi.. Stories always go on... kahaaniyan akhri panne par khatam nahi hoti aur na hi wo pehle panne par shuru hoti hain.."

does not denote end of the story.

Kitab ka akhri panna sirf 
kitab katam karta kai, kahani nahi..  

Stories always go on...

kahaaniyan akhri panne par khatam nahi hoti aur na hi wo pehle panne par shuru hoti hain..

Who knows from where the story really begin and where will it end finally?
#story #page #First #Last #Notebook #End #beginning #nojoto #nojotoenglish #eternal

23 Love

"#DearZindagi "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned" - The eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind"

#DearZindagi "How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting by the world forgot Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Each prayer accepted and each wish resigned"
- The eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind

#Movie #weekends #SaturdayNight #Movies #Moviequote #Moviequote #poem #Poetry #Midnight

95 Love
2 Share

"My love for you was eternal until.. my love for you was eternal until you killed my emotions"

My love for you was eternal until..  my love for you was eternal until you killed my emotions

26 Love