Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bornagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bornagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i am a soldier born to die lyrics, i am a soldier born to die, darkness is your ally i was born in it, wish to new born baby, you were born to be real not to be perfect meaning in hindi,

• 50 Followers
  • 65 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Adesh K Arjun

#bornagain

read more
mute video

Monisha Biswas

#Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Then I would begin my life afresh,
I would listen each and every words of my parents,
I would love to spend life peacefully reading different imaginary story books on the holidays of my childhood days.
I would study seriously my text books.
I would not make my life too busy always hanging on social media,
As now it is. #Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Let's not be judgemental... #punarjanam #loveanotherlife #mylovemyparents

read more
I would be a girl 
searching for my smile in those
little things of happiness and love
my parents give...
and would strive to change the judgemental attitude of the people through my writing! Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Let's not be judgemental... #punarjanam #loveanotherlife #mylovemyparents

Springblossoms

My motto of life is to live happy and make others happy 😊❤ #bornagain #Nature #Universe life #yqbaba #challengeaccepted #Happiness #treasure

read more
If I were to be born again,
I would love to be born as nature.
Nature never takes anything 
But in return gives a lot
To make all happy and sustain
Without expecting anything in return.
Shares it's blissful vastness 
Of beautiful treasure 
With each particle existing in 
This universe.  My motto of life is to live happy and make others happy 😊❤

#bornagain #nature #universe #life #yqbaba #challengeaccepted #happiness #treasure

Mayur Dayama

#Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #complain #yqbaba #yourquote #newwritersclub #yqtales

read more
I promise that I would never complain 
But don’t give me that pain again 
where my brain remains stun again 
This time I’ll get strength to sustain 
If I were to be born again...!  #Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #complain #yqbaba #yourquote 
#newwritersclub #yqtales

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want a life span of one day with 
no expectations, 
no frustrations, 
no love and 
no one to cry for my death.. 
But with consciousness of what happens. #Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #bornagain #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be born as a wildflower,
Blooming in a forest,
In my world, in nature,
Unapologetic, require no approval Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #freshthoughts  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #bornagain #meenakshimsingh

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would be born in a jungle,
To relish the lap of mother's earth,
Lush greenery, oceans and pristine beauty,
To be lost and wander,

For a millenial in NCR,
Such scenery is something possible in other birth. Good morning. If I were to be #bornagain, I would have started reading early in life. There are so many life-changing books to read and so little time as one grows older. What about you? #freshthoughts #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh

Atishay jain

read more
I want to be born in same family but little early ! #Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Bt I really don't want... #Collab and tell me what would you be/do if you were to be #bornagain. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification