Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schoolbag Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schoolbag Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trolls 43cm schoolbag, school life thought in hindi, icahn school of medicine ranking, the lake school of poetry, school related quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Dear Spine, Haha! I know you will be shocked seeing this address and also seeing a letter from this address 'cause we aren't much apart although you are now just in partly inactive mode. But lemme tell you it was quite long I wanted to tell you some things, which I can't frame in words, introvercy problem you know, na... You know, you are spine? Your straps never let me down my shoulders instead of so much pressure. And you carry so experiences that I am here, you are my spine for that too. I #yqbaba #schoolbag #restzone #rzblinddate #rzblinddate_dare #tdd_letters

read more
And 
at
the
end
of
the
day 
poets
draw
poems
out
of
extremely
prosaic
things Dear Spine,

Haha! I know you will be shocked seeing this address and also seeing a letter from this address 'cause we aren't much apart although you are now just in partly inactive mode. But lemme tell you it was quite long I wanted to tell you some things, which I can't frame in words, introvercy problem you know, na...

You know, you are spine? Your straps never let me down my shoulders instead of so much pressure. And you carry so experiences that I am here, you are my spine for that too. I

Rahul Sharma Vats

बहुत कुछ सीखना बाकी है ऐ जिंदगी तुझसे,
मुझे वो मेरा किताबों वाला थैला लौटा दे।

मेरी कलम से #NojotoQuote #मेरी_कलम_से #Zindagi #life #childhood #love #bachpan #books #schoolbag

Ankit pandey

mute video

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification