tags

Best Definition Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Definition Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life definition, definition of life, poetry definition.

• 42 Followers
  • 59 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Being with family . Looking them laughing together is the real happiness ,that is the real satisfaction."

Being 
with
 family .
Looking them laughing together 
is the real happiness ,that is the real satisfaction.

#Happiness
#Definition #Satisfaction #nojotowritersclub #nojotoquotesforall #nojotoenglish #Anshulathakur #truequotes #feelings #Family

267 Love

""

"I think love can't be define in words...."

I think love can't be define in words....

#Love #beyond #Definition #special #Feeling #crush

159 Love
8 Share

""

"Today i am going to write my definition of health , follow this as a daily routine and prevent your body against diseases by increasing immunity of your body: maintain 'H'ygiene nutritious 'Eating' do 'A'erobics(exercise) share 'L'aughter fix 'T'imings stay 'H'ydrated. and this is "HEALTH"🔄 Last but not the least , start loving 'Y'ourself to add 'Y' in it and congratulations you're a "HEALTHY" person now😊🏅"

Today i am going to write my definition of  health , follow this as a daily routine and prevent your body against diseases by increasing immunity of your body:

maintain     'H'ygiene    
       nutritious      'Eating'                
                          do             'A'erobics(exercise)       
share           'L'aughter  
fix               'T'imings 
  stay             'H'ydrated. 

and this is "HEALTH"🔄

Last but not the least , start loving 'Y'ourself  to add 'Y' in it and congratulations you're a "HEALTHY" person now😊🏅

#Corona_Alert #Health #Definition #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish #awareness #hygiene #timings #Disease #Aerobics @shweta patare @Komal ... @ѕρ ρяαʝαραтι @Unzila Farooq @Doctor Pankaj @Yogini Kajol Pathak

157 Love

""

"Happy Birthday Sonu Nigam a kind of feeling to be felt... not a word to be defined...."

Happy Birthday Sonu Nigam a kind of feeling to be felt... not a word to be defined....

#Love #truefeeling #beyond #Definition #God #pure #Real

89 Love
1 Share

""

"दर्द की परिभाषा बस इतनी जानी है हर दिल में इसकी अपनी कहानी है "

दर्द की परिभाषा बस इतनी जानी है 
हर दिल में इसकी अपनी कहानी है

Everyone has their own definition of pain #Pain #Definition #Life #Poetry #thought #Nojoto

62 Love