Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NeverMind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NeverMind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nevermind meaning in hindi, nevermind meaning in marathi, but nevermind, nevermind quotes, nevermind or never mind 20,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Anu

mute video

mrq_manthan

mute video

nabeelmrkl

mute video

Mathan kumar G

I'm not good at facing problems;
I'm not good at solving problems;
Rather, I'm good at not minding problems. #evening #eveningthought #problems #nevermind #yqbaba

Navneet gupta

पहली बार हम किसी से कैसे कब 
कहाँ और किस लाइफ  मे मिलते है, 
ये हम नही जानते .....!  
अल्लाह जाने 🤲🙏🏻

#pta_nhi #moodywriter #xdc_navneet #heartspeaks #nevermind #5dec 👇👉👈❤
#pra_nav #quotesforlife

Batul Hafiji

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with new ways of saying it's okay. #newwaysitsokay My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #YqbabaQuote #yqdidi #NeverMind

read more
Let's call it a day!
And get back to play!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with new ways of saying it's okay. #newwaysitsokay 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbabaquote
#yqdidi
#nevermind

Mansi Rajput

For that guy Best-Friend Dear you, Remember that night I sent you some random poems of mine, & you promised to take some time off to read them because you don't wanted to read at a glance, and the next day you came up with 6 page critical- appreciation of those. Also that day when I thought I have become comfortably numb, you notified me of the crippling sadness buried deep down in my heart. You reminded me that I still have a heart. You asked me questions that nobody asks me "What are you feel #Friendship #letter #yqtales #doctorsday #NeverMind

read more
There's a Hero for Everyone!

Dear you,
Remember that night I sent you some random poems of mine, & you promised to take some time off to read them because you don't wanted to read at a glance, and the next day you came up with 6 page critical- appreciation of those.
Also that day when I thought I have become comfortably numb, you notified me of the crippling sadness buried deep down in my heart.
You reminded me that I still have a heart.
You asked me questions that nobody asks me "What are you feeling?" "What are you thinking these days?" "Is there anything bothering you?"

And after so many months, I felt that I could still Feel!

I started washing all my negative emotions that night, and still doing so. I'll keep washing myself, untill I'm left with nothing but Love.

You tell me that I'm the purest soul you've ever met, but for me it's you. 
They say, there's a hero for everyone. For me, it's You.

( If you still wanna read this mess, full letter below..) For that guy Best-Friend

Dear you,
Remember that night I sent you some random poems of mine, & you promised to take some time off to read them because you don't wanted to read at a glance, and the next day you came up with 6 page critical- appreciation of those.
Also that day when I thought I have become comfortably numb, you notified me of the crippling sadness buried deep down in my heart.
You reminded me that I still have a heart.
You asked me questions that nobody asks me "What are you feel

Mansi Rajput

People waiting for the day they feel good .. .. .. Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! P.S.- Spoiler alert- I love kids! #jealous #wordoftheday #Dailychallenge #yqbaba #yqtales #NeverMind #songlyrics #Childhood

read more
I don't get Jealous with People who are Prettier, Richer, Smarter and Luckier than Me.

I only get Jealous with Children. 

While as Grown-ups, we are Hustling in our day-to-day lives, dealing with Heartbreaks, Rejections, Anxieties, Insecurities and Insomnia;

These Little Monsters are busy Playing with Squirrels in mud, Making Tree-Houses, Fighting with wooden-swords, Negotiating for Sugar-candies, Running Barefoot and Collecting Trash.

Their World is so much better than Ours.

People waiting for the day they feel good .. .. ..
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! 

P.S.- Spoiler alert- I love kids!

#jealous #wordoftheday #dailychallenge #yqbaba #yqtales  #nevermind #songlyrics #childhood

arya Jeena

Inspired from krishnendu....#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqmalayali #boldquote #bebold #NeverMind #BePositive #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with N@f Collaborating with Nishan Nishu

read more
കോട്ടങ്ങളുടെ നൂലിൽ
 നേട്ടങ്ങളുടെ മുത്തു
 കൊരുത്തൊരു 
മാലയുണ്ടാക്കി. 
അതിൽ ഒത്തിരി 
ശോഭയോടെ തിളങ്ങിയ
 മുത്ത് നീയായിരുന്നു...
 എന്റെ ഏറ്റവും വലിയ
 നേട്ടമായ നീ.... Inspired from krishnendu....#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqmalayali #boldquote #bebold #nevermind #bepositive  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  N@f 
Collaborating with Nishan Nishu

Hemalatha G

my legs are wide apart, like young lovers in quarrels. now, i have brought them together. there's no gap, no thigh gap, no knee gap. even my feet are one upon the other. my eyes are growing heavy from the timely sleep that knocks at the magic door, which i always keep open. that's decency, it stands an inch away from the foyer, waiting for my prompt. have i eluded sleep for too long? i doubt its legs are neither together nor apart, they are presumably trembling from numbness. if i can talk about #Random #yqbaba #lordshiva #NeverMind #genderidentity #sleepandlegs #whaaaaatttttt

read more
about legs, Shiva, sleep and gender identity.

(caption) my legs are wide apart, like young lovers in quarrels. now, i have brought them together. there's no gap, no thigh gap, no knee gap. even my feet are one upon the other. my eyes are growing heavy from the timely sleep that knocks at the magic door, which i always keep open. that's decency, it stands an inch away from the foyer, waiting for my prompt. have i eluded sleep for too long? i doubt its legs are neither together nor apart, they are presumably trembling from numbness. if i can talk about
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification