Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best friendshipstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best friendshipstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about much love to my friends, friendship turns to love, a friend like you is rare to find, 2 things i want to share to my friends, friendship love shayari in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 15 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SuccessLibrary_Officials

mute video

SuccessLibrary_Officials

क्या आपने सुनी ये कहानी।? ❤ दिल को छूने वाली "कहानी" 🤗🥺 . . #friendshipGoals #truefriendship #Trending #inspirationalstories #BraveFriends #nevergiveup #determination #unbreakablebond #HeroicAct #friendshipstory #Motivational

read more
mute video

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #Part8 #finalpart #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
*A true two friends*
Part:08
** first friend is her best friend in her life this message want to share with her but she is not there so feeling sad at this moment**
(As a result jersy was listened ruheen also remembering her)
THE END..... Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two  friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me
#truestory #part8 #finalpart #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #Part7 #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory How i know this means... one of girl is me in it....named: jersy.... So plz wish us to meet at once is my one and only dream...guys!!!😅😄😊💙💙💙💙😍😍😜😜👭🌹🌹💙💙💙

read more
*A true two friends*
Part:07
Jersy was remembering her friend but ruheen is remember or not she don't know so, please wish them to meet at once ........ Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two  friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me 
#truestory #part7 #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory
How i know this means...
one of girl is me in it....named: jersy....
So plz wish us to meet at once is my one and only dream...guys!!!😅😄😊💙💙💙💙😍😍😜😜👭🌹🌹💙💙💙

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #ATruetwofriends #Part6 #friendsforever #friendshipstory The story continues shortly guyys...i hope you like this part and gud night my frnds

read more
*A true two friends*
Part:06 
Even though she had not came until five years...but there jersy also missing a lot her friend...jersy was telling her friends, ruheen is my best friend.... (they had not meet even now) but they are remember their friendship a lot........ Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me
#truestory #atruetwofriends #part6 #friendsforever #friendshipstory The story continues shortly guyys...i hope you like this part and gud night my frnds

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first storyand real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory #Part5

read more
 *A true two friends*
Part:05
went to nearby shop and asked about her friend to the shop owner.. He said her father got transfer and she left from here..... silently she went to her home and taught anytime she will come....... Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first storyand real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me
#truestory #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory #part5

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! Iam writing a story. my first story and real story story. name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #Part4 #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
*A True Two friends*
Part:04
Unexpectedly one day jersy wasn't came to the bus stop. Ruheen has thought that she was absent for school but she didn't came after some days also..so, One day ruheen had went to bus stop  without her father.......... Hello guys!!! Iam writing a story. my first story and real story story. name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #truestory #part4 #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #TrueStory #part3 #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
*A True Two friends*
Part:03
She is a muslim and jersy was christian. Daily they meet at bus stop with their parents but they can't talk each other because of ruheen has fear about her father but they do their own monoactions......... Hello guys!!! I am writing a story. my first story and real story. story name: A true two  friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me #truestory #part3 #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writing a story my first story and real story story. Name: A true two friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me..... #TrueStory #part2 #ATruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
*A True Two friends*
Part:02
After a long their school suddenly  shutdowned at half of the year because of unexpected reasons. So they shifted to another different Schools but they were in one village. (In jersy life her father was so friendly with her.  In ruheen life her dad was strict)....... Hello guys!!! I am writing a story my first story and real story story. Name: A true two  friends.......may i thought you can like this story plz do support for me..... 
#truestory #part2 #atruetwofriends #friendsforever #friendshipstory

Teegala Hemanjali

Hello guys!!! I am writting a story. My frst story and real story. Story name: A true two friends.....may i thought you can like this story please do support me.....#TrueStory #Part1 #ATruetwofriends #mystory #friendsforever #friendshipstory

read more
   *A True two friends*
   Part:01
Once  there was to friends. They are jersy and ruheen. who is best friend for jersy in her childhood. (Ruheen unexpectedly had meet first to jersy by her friend) On that time they were at 4th standard.after a long time they were closed together...... Hello guys!!! I am writting a story. My frst story and real story. Story name: A true two friends.....may i thought you can like this story please do support me.....#truestory #part1 #ATruetwofriends #mystory #friendsforever #friendshipstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification