tags

Best Fine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Fine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 80 Followers
  • 473 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Bad Times Drink a bottle of wine Good it whole seem If she's far in bad time Go bed and dream If she loves some one else Many times tell yourself "She loves, She'll love me' Going date me,soon dine Just drink, all will be fine Or you have many choice Your neighbor or classmate Who on to keep your eyes Who to take to date Decision is hard for your mind Leave it on bottle, drink wine Or girl is ready but her dad For his daughter, dreams Bill Gate Call him a party, if you find foregion one get him drink wine Strick man became kind After drunk, will all be fine!"

Bad Times Drink a bottle of wine
Good it whole seem
If she's far in bad time
Go bed and dream

If she loves some one else
Many times tell yourself
"She loves, She'll love me'
Going date me,soon dine
Just drink, all will be fine

Or you  have many choice
Your neighbor or classmate
Who on to keep your eyes
Who to take to date
Decision is hard for your mind
Leave it on bottle, drink wine

Or girl is ready but her dad
For his daughter, dreams Bill Gate 
Call him a party, if you find
foregion one get him drink wine
Strick man became kind
After drunk, will all be fine!

Bad Time? Drink Wine!

21 Love
1 Share

I am #Fine.
#brokenheart
#lonely

31 Love

"My world is fulfill with you and when you live with me....... everything is fantastic....."

My world is fulfill with you
and
when you live with me.......
everything is fantastic.....

#you
#together
#Fantastic
#Fine
#Living

26 Love
1 Share

"YOU'LL BE FINE BY C.WYNTER You will be fine, She'll be fine, I repeat it to settle my unbalanced Mind, So much potential should not be wasted, she has so much to offer, her life is needed, I will be selfish!, death you can not have my friend!, then shiver in fear, as I am chilled with dread, she is strong, She'll wake up with a sarcastic remark, and this will be a memory of when my life almost became dark, you'll be fine, we will be fine, I repeat in my heart, my faith stronger each time."

YOU'LL BE FINE 
BY C.WYNTER 

You will be fine, She'll be  fine,
I repeat it to settle my unbalanced Mind,
So much potential should not be wasted,
she has so much to offer, her life is needed,
I will be selfish!, death you can not have my friend!,
then shiver in fear, as I am chilled with dread,
she is strong, She'll wake up with a sarcastic remark,
and this will be a memory of when my life almost became dark,
you'll be fine, we will be fine,
I repeat in my heart, my faith stronger each time.

YOU'LL BE FINE
a poem for a ill friend
#Sisterhood#prayer#Love#Bond

25 Love
1 Share

"I thought a lot for that person, once he got sick I ran away with him, tomorrow he looked at me but don't said that are you fine or not, when he was sick i always be there, this is the difference between a loving heart and fake heart, I eventually hurting most for that thing's which he do, but it's fine.. God always with me.."

I thought a lot for that person, once he got sick I ran away with him, tomorrow he looked at me but don't said that are you fine or not, when he was sick i always be there, this is the difference between a loving heart and fake heart, I eventually hurting most for that thing's which he do, but it's fine.. God always with me..

#Painfull😔

57 Love
1 Share