tags

Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2078 Followers
  • 15239 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

#Song #again #Like #If #uou #Like #nojoto #Unknow #for #Love

50 Love

"you like smoking, I like eating sry we are not the same bro."

you like smoking,
I like eating
sry we are not the same bro.

#avoid #Habit #If you don't want a painful disease.

25 Love

"If the poison is put in someone's stomach, then that person may die, but if the poison is put in someone's ear, then it can lead to the death of many relationships."

If the poison is put in someone's stomach, then that person may die, but if the poison is put in someone's ear, then it can lead to the death of many relationships.

#If the poison is put in someone's stomach, then that person may die, but if the poison is put in someone's ear, then it can lead to the death of many relationships.

34 Love

"Love and Loss I wasn't lost when you stopped Loving me I lost when you asked your friend to pic my call and say "You are not there"."

Love and Loss  I wasn't lost when you stopped Loving me
I lost when you asked your friend to pic my call and say 
"You are not there".

#Love Agr Aapko koi achhe se janta ho to wo ye smjh skta h aap kaise insaan ho... Jist like my friends know What I am. So if there is anyone who thinks you are not a good huaman being.. May be he doesn't know u or he wasn't with you.
#SoStopBlamingYourselfSarvajeetYouwereNotWrongCompletely
#IfYouseriouslyLovedHerThenYouMustFeelNeedToTalkHerIfSheDoesNotFeelTheSameSheNeverLovedYou.
#If you seriously love someone you will be thrown out so Make sure you are not loving someone with a pure heart.

22 Love

"Friendship A true friend always speaks truth like a mirror, if not, he is not a true friend. एक सच्चा दोस्त हमेशा एक दर्पण की तरह सच बोलता है, यदि नहीं, तो वह एक सच्चा दोस्त नहीं है।"

Friendship A true friend always speaks truth like a mirror, if not, he is not a true friend.
एक सच्चा दोस्त हमेशा एक दर्पण की तरह सच बोलता है, यदि नहीं, तो वह एक सच्चा दोस्त नहीं है।

#If you are a friend then be like a mirror. Because mirror doesn't lie.

14 Love
1 Share