tags

Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

14936 Stories- Find the Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 1848 Followers
  • 14936 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dare to fail you can shine if you dare to burn you can run if you dare to stand you can find your goal if you dare to fail."

Dare to fail you can shine if you dare to burn
you can run if you dare to stand
you can find your goal if you dare to fail.

#DareToFail

52 Love

"If you want to achieve happiness You have to accept grief happily. #NojotoQuote"

If you want to achieve happiness
You have to accept grief happily.  #NojotoQuote

#If you want to achieve happiness

11 Love

"It was not possible to, It was not possible for me to make you cry and let you cry but I did it quiet successfully 😔 #22nd_March 2019 The day we can't forget."

It was not possible to, It was not possible for me to make you cry and let you cry but I did it quiet successfully 😔

#22nd_March 2019
The day we can't forget.

#Sorry #Forgive #me #If #you #can

22 Love

"Difference between the attitude of winner and loser. Loser always give excuses and his success only depends on 👉if and but👈 condition. Winner always give performance and his attitude will be like ,👉I can👈. No 2nd thought of if and but condition,either target is easy or difficult."

Difference between the attitude of winner and loser.

Loser always give excuses and his success only depends on 👉if and but👈 condition.

Winner always give performance and his attitude will be like ,👉I can👈.

No 2nd thought of if and but condition,either target is easy or difficult.

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #English #Motivation #Quotes #Break #nojotonews @💐Hansika 💐 @Kђusђi SiŇgђ😟 @Huma Khan @dilsere - archu @Supriya Pandey

18 Love
2 Share

"There can be an offence If you live only under your circumstances but there can be long silence if you are well matured, or understand the depth of any kind of relation. ~~~SR"

There can be an offence If you live 
only under your circumstances
but there can be long silence if you are well matured, 
or understand the depth of any kind of relation.
~~~SR

#vishwas

24 Love