tags

Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2137 Followers
  • 15239 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Always Think Big So that.. If You Win - You Win Big And if You Fail - You Fail Spectacularly"

Always Think Big

So that..

If You Win - You Win Big

And if You Fail - You Fail Spectacularly

584 Love
34 Share

#HindiPoem #aboutlife #inspirational #firsttimehindipoem #Kolkata #If you guys like my recitation please subscribe my YouTube channel. It will support me to make more inspirational videos for you... link is given below...please go , like subscribe and share... Thank you in advance to you all...
https://youtu.be/h44BcLsA998

473 Love
23.3K Views
19 Share

""

"What to do if the Stars are not in your Favour? #NojotoQuote"

What to do 
if the Stars are 
not in your Favour?  #NojotoQuote

I have often found that people depend on Stars, Luck, Kundali, Rashi and many other things to determine
- what's right for you?
- what you should pick your profession, career?
- who you should marry?

And what not.

What to do if the Stars are not aligned with your decision?

367 Love
13 Share

""

"If When you left me... I cried in installments "IF" I would have cried in investments... The universe would have faced flood."

If When you left me...
I cried in installments
"IF" I would have cried in investments...
The universe would have faced flood.

Tears dried off #coz of #separation.

361 Love
6 Share

The Needle Tree

There were once two brothers who lived on the edge of a forest. The elder brother was very mean to his younger brother and ate up all the food and took all his good clothes. One day, the elder brother went into the forest to find some firewood to sell in the market. As he went around chopping the branches of a tree after tree, he came upon a magical tree. The tree said to him, ‘Oh kind sir, please do not cut my branches. If you spare me, I will give you my golden apples’. The el

313 Love
3 Share