tags

Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best If Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2059 Followers
  • 15252 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"IF It's About Beautiful & Appropriate Background It's #CTK. ASK FOR YOUR CUSTOMISED WALLPAPER"

IF It's About Beautiful & Appropriate Background

It's             #CTK.

ASK FOR YOUR CUSTOMISED

WALLPAPER

#If It's About #Beautiful & #appropriate WallPapers.

It's Me #ctk.

#ask FOR YOUR #customised #wallpaper.

follow us for #Love #Emotion #Pain #SAD #Fun #joke #Comedy

49 Love

"If you ask me about love #if you ask me about love. if you ask me about love my love comes out and ask you whom do i love ."

If you ask me about love #if you ask me about love.  

if you ask me about love 
my love comes out and ask you whom do i love .

#Love

26 Love

"If for the day ahead we have some challenging situations to deal with, let’s try to think of something else and if we find it difficult then we can try to imagine how we will feel when we have solved our problems.-raushan.singh"

If for the day ahead we have some challenging situations to deal with, let’s try to think of something else and if we find it difficult then we can try to imagine how we will feel when we have solved our problems.-raushan.singh

#dayend#qundA#foryou#nojotoaap#nojotoenglish#writeway#Raushan @anju @❣ Priya Singh ❣ @Sunny Kumar @सुहानी👸 @Ravindra singh Chouhan

63 Love

"....The biggest truth of life.... Despite of all hurdle ...you have to move on... If you have no joy for living...you have to find atleast one hope... And if anybody does not support to your dream.....you have to continue your work without any support of other's expectation..... If nobody else believe in you....you have to believe in yourself... If you break in some situation.....you have to ready for breaking again... Some time no body loves you....but you have to love yourself... sushmita singh"

....The biggest truth of life....

Despite of all hurdle ...you have to move on...
If you have no joy for living...you have to find atleast one hope...
And if anybody does not support to your dream.....you have to continue your work without any support of other's expectation.....
If nobody else believe in you....you have to believe in yourself...
 If you break in some situation.....you have to ready for breaking again...
  Some time no body loves you....but you have to love yourself...

sushmita singh

#Truth #the biggest truth of life..

15 Love
3 Share

"My family creates much memories.. #If I am a 🍕 pizza, then my family is the toppings.. #If I am a curry, then my family is the spices.. #If I am a 🌲 tree, then my family is the water and nutrients to survive.. AT LAST.. #If I am a body, then my family is the soul of my body.. #LoveMyFamily.. #MyLifeStartsAndEndsWithMyFamily"

My family creates much memories..
#If I am a 🍕 pizza, then my family is the toppings..
#If I am a curry, then my family is the spices..
#If I am a 🌲 tree, then my family is the water and nutrients to survive..
AT LAST..
#If I am a body, then my family is the soul of my body..
#LoveMyFamily..
#MyLifeStartsAndEndsWithMyFamily

#Worldhabitatday

18 Love