Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hadith Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hadith Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hadith of the day, tirmidhi hadith in hindi pdf, hadith in hindi, tirmidhi hadith in urdu, munkar and nakir hadith,

• 23 Followers
  • 75 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Faruque Ahmad Razvi Darweshpuri

mute video

Rubinawritex

mute video

Faruque Ahmad Razvi Darweshpuri

mute video

Dilse Alfaazz

"Meer-e-Arab (S.A.W.) Ko Aayi Thandi Hawa Jahan Se
Mera Watan Wohi Hai, Mera Watan Wohi Hai" 

This couplet is based on a Hadees Mubarika. Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, "I feel cool breeze coming from Hind".
-Allama Iqbal #yqbaba #hadith #yqdidi #yqquotes #inspiration #yqdada #philosophy #nature

Hira Vajahat

Do's and Don'ts of Islam Series 
Week 17
Don't 
Never wish for death

اللَّهُمَّ أَحْيِنِي مَا كَانَتِ الْحَيَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي وَتَوَفَّنِي إِذَا كَانَتِ الْوَفَاةُ خَيْرًا لِي ‏
  Narrated Anas RadiALLAHUAnhu 
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying: No one of you should wish for death for any calamity that befalls him, but he should say: O Allah! cause me to live so long as my life is better for me ; and cause me to die where death is better for me. 
Sunan Abi Dawud, 3108— % & #islamtorescue
#islamicmotivation 
#quran 
#hadith

Hira Vajahat

O you who believe Series 
Command 70
Surah Mujadalah: 9

Holding secret counsel

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ إِذَا تَنَاجَيْتُمْ فَلاَ تَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالإِثْمِ وَالْعُدْوَانِ وَمَعْصِيَةِ الرَّسُولِ وَتَنَـجَوْاْ بِالْبِرِّ وَالتَّقْوَى وَاتَّقُواْ اللَّهَ الَّذِى إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ 
O you who believe! When you hold secret counsel, do it not for sin and wrongdoing, and disobedience to the Messenger, but do it for Al-Birr and Taqwa; and have Taqwa of Allah unto Whom you shall be gathered.

#islamtorescue
#islamicmotivation 
#islamthepeace 
#hadith 
#hadithinspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification