tags

Best Problems Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Problems Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about problems in india, girl problems, sex problems in hindi.

• 425 Followers
  • 985 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Miracle Miracles happen in our life on a right time,on right day. when we feel helpless when no one is there with us when life become as hell and threr's no another way to solve problems That time miracle happens in our life just to clear our path.... So i do believe in miracle as like blessings of God for me.."

Miracle  Miracles happen in our life
on a right time,on right day.
when we feel helpless
when no one is there with us
when life become as hell
and threr's no another way to solve problems
That time miracle happens in our life
just to clear our path....
So i do believe in miracle as like
 blessings of God for me..

#nojotoenglish #nojotomiracle #nojotoquotes #nojotopoem #Happen #Life #SAD #Problems #God
#blessings

62 Love

"Before I met you I was alone🙅 and filled up with problems 😣😣😣😣and tension😒😒😒😒 But when you come in my life❤️❤️❤️ it becomes joyfull 💕and like have had wings💞 and can fly💓 anywhere without any fear.❣️❣️❣️❣️ You always do 💓💓💓💓everything for me💝 which is beyond to my expectations💓💓💓That's why you a💗💗💗 you are like bleesings for me by god🙏🙏🙏"

Before I met you I was alone🙅 and filled up with problems 😣😣😣😣and tension😒😒😒😒
But when you come in my life❤️❤️❤️ it becomes
joyfull 💕and like have had wings💞 and can fly💓 anywhere without any fear.❣️❣️❣️❣️
You always do 💓💓💓💓everything for me💝 which is beyond to my expectations💓💓💓That's why you a💗💗💗  you are like bleesings for me by god🙏🙏🙏

#nojotoenglish #nojotopoem #nojotoclub #sushmathakur #God
#Life #Problems #tensions

61 Love

"Problems Face it or they will come to bite you back....."

Problems Face it or they will come
 to bite you back.....

#Problems#faceit

51 Love

"things is always up and down, no matter what the situation you faces in your life, if you know, how to manage or survive, you will won the race, be limitless, once you stopped,you will freez the situation,and that gives birth to problem and anxiety, be sure you will be free, you inspire yourself with your experiences and the kind of life you live. S.N"

things is always up and down,
no matter what the situation you faces in your life,

if you know, how to manage or survive,
you will won the race,

be limitless,

once you stopped,you will freez the situation,and that gives birth to problem and anxiety,

be sure you will be free,
you inspire yourself with your experiences and the kind of life you live.

S.N

we all are faces #Problems in #Life #Time to time,
some times we #broke,
some times we get into a #better_person to those problems,
is only with us that how many#changes we give ourselves.

#Life_learning_quotes #MyThoughts #meri_kalam_se #nojoto

63 Love

"Problems problems ki bhi, problems hoti hein"

Problems problems ki bhi, problems hoti hein

#madebyme #Srivansh_Sharma #mydiary #Problems

12 Love
1 Share