Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThankYouMSD Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThankYouMSD Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you love story, reply to thank you, response to thank you, replies to thank you, thank you my love images,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

queen__er

We will miss you Mahi... #MSDhoni #ThankYouMSD #DhoniForever #loveyou #Dhoni

read more
Dhoni kahani khatam hue aur kuch 
Aise khatam hue Kii...
log rone lage woh bhi
taaliyah bajate hue.... 

we will miss you #MSD We will miss you Mahi... 
#MSDhoni #thankyouMSD #dhoniforever #Loveyou #dhoni

Aamir

Dhoni        Mahi I am not a cricket lover but let me confess;you are one of those people who inspires me. Its not about this semi final which we lost its all about your contribution to our country. T20 WC, 2011 WC, No 1 ranking in all format. Let me tell you normally I don't cry but when you cry Yes I do. When you make us win yes I do. You are the best thing that could have ever happened to Indian Cricket. I still remember the day before your debut when you were not in Indian Cricket Team. In 2004 you came to play a tournament in my hometown Bhagalpur as a player of NCR team in Sadbhavna Trophy & you hit a six so long that it crossed the stadium & next day you were the headline all over. It was that tournament in Bhagalpur which changed your career. Your performance was most talked about and selectors noticed you & within 3 months you were in Team India. I have seen you from where you started. Your journey from a small town to become a captian for Indian Cricket Team is really inspiring.There is only one Dhoni & no one can replace you as a legend & a great human. We love you. Keep Inspiring. Tears are rolling down while writing this.
Love You Mahi. ❤❤❤
  Aamir Ali Sultan Dhoni this is for you. A token of emotions from Aamir Ali Sultan ❤❤❤

#MSDhoni  #ThankYouMSD #DhoniForever #Cricket #dhoni #tribute #india #indiancricketteam #teamindia #tributetodhoni #loveyoudhoni #aamiralisultan #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoenglish #motivation #legend 

#love #artist #song #romance #romantic #lovesongs #aamiralisultan #sad #heartbreak #breakup #sadness #music #silent #nojoto #quotes #stories #poetry #shayari #lover #untoldstories #missyou #lovely #pain #friends #silent #zakhm

RISHABH Raj HARSH

Tribute to dhoni #MSDhoni #MSD #legend 07 #captaincool #ThankYouMSD #Cricket mahiforever❤️🙏

read more
Dhoni  No words can explain my love for you
So the only thing I want to say is
I really don't want you to retire
Bt i know the day will come.
We all love you sir.🙏❤️

-Sunny Verma Tribute to dhoni
#msdhoni #msd #legend #07
#captaincool #thankyoumsd #cricket #mahiforever❤️🙏

Nojoto English

Pay tribute to Dhoni. #MSDhoni #ThankYouMSD #DhoniForever #Cricket

read more
 Pay tribute to Dhoni.
#MSDhoni #ThankYouMSD #DhoniForever #Cricket

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification