Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best righttolife Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best righttolife Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is the right to a speedy trial, i love you right back at you, to touch the right chord, wait for the right time love quotes, love one another right now,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ankit

People who are so concerned to assert their Right to freedom of expression considering fundamental and creating ruckus throughout the Nation by buring buses, planting IEDs, stopping trains and thrashing commoners, let me remind you that I also have a Right to Life and it guarantee a Dignified Life and further I don't feel dignified, seeing the ultimate loss of Public Tranquility and Buring of National Wealth ! #righttolife #freedomofexpression #yqbaba

Hira Vajahat

You are the writer of your own book of life, don't give it's copyright to anyone.

#Righttolife
#Beoriginal #writer 
#original 
#life
#books

"साँझ" sandhya jeenwal

क्यों करते हो आरक्षण की मांग!?
छोड़ ही दो इस हिंदुत्व को 
जो देता ही नहीं तुम्हें सम्मान।

आँखें खोलो, उठ जाओ अब तो,
तोड़ दो बंधन,
असहयोग करो सवर्णों का....
पढ़ो लिखो और तोड़ो उनका अभिमान।

जो कहे नीच,
शूर्द्र, दलित तुमको,
जो कहे मैला उठाना तुम्हारा काम,
कह दो "ये आरक्षण भी तुम ही रख लो",
हाथ जोड़ लो इस कार्य से,
साथ पकड़ लो अपने कान। #Aarakshan
#आरक्षण
#nojoto
#hindinama
#kavishala
#truthpeopledon'tsee
#untouchability
#righttoequality

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification