Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Winniemakingimpact Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Winniemakingimpact Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about winnie the pooh quotes, quotes by winnie the pooh, winnie the pooh drawing, winnie the pooh gender, winnie the pooh characters,

• 2 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Harsh

mute video

Louisa Ene Winnie

2 Years of Nojoto There is no complicated status with GODLY relationship

Quote me anywhere...
#WMI. #Winniemakingimpact.
#Godlyrelationshipispossible.

Louisa Ene Winnie

Don't go into a relationship that has no destination and purpose.

#Quotes.
#Winniemakingimpact.

Louisa Ene Winnie

Don't give your heart in a relationship to someone that needs brain.

#Winniemakingimpact. #Quotes
#Winnie.

Louisa Ene Winnie

Familiarity Familiarity Familiarity Familiarity. Lol I sound like a radio announcer in this case. 

However what I want to really talk about today is this statement we commonly know or hear people say"familiarity breeds contempt".

I personally have fallen out of many relationships because of this one word familiarity which is very ironical being that in a relationship we all have to be familiar with each other as we get to know each other and become intimate with each other.

Then why do we truly say "familiarity breeds contempt" if that be the case?

When we say familiarity breeds contempt what people actually mean here is "taking people for granted" is what truly breeds contempt and not familiarity.

Being familiar with people is a normal part of all relationships since it breeds connection and intimacy among us humans. 

What actually breeds contempt between people is overfamiliarity or what I rather call "the taking people for granted syndrome".

That is, we get to a point where our quest for Love has already been achieved and then it now becomes a "me" committee. 

A cycle of I already know you well so do I dont really care about making you happy or taking your needs into consideration anymore.  

Those are the things that actually breeds contempt in a relationship. 

Hence get the difference and begin to take on a new path if you see that you had been going down the wrong one.

And before you accept a thought to be true try to rexamine its basis from which it was established.

I read an article today on the familiarity principle of attraction by Deborah Wards and it really got me stirred up and impacted.

What she basically said what a man or woman is more familiar too that he will attract in relationships

Just like the case of a lady or guy who grew up with an alcoholic Parent there is a high probability that you will attract mostly alcoholics into your life mainly because that's what you were used to while growing up.

The only and most important way to break out of this is to first of all determine the kind of people or persons you would want in your life and then you will see yourself  begin to attract such people once you have gotten your mind made up. You must be deliberate about it and not just wish.

Persist in going after what you Love and also begin by loving yourself so that you can be ready to receive and sustain the Love you will receive from the Father and you can in turn share it with others.

I'm Winnie making impact.

I help singles lead godly healthy relationship.

I Write, Speak and Advocate. #Famililarity
#winniemakingimpact.

Louisa Ene Winnie

I learned To always be learning because i'm a student of life. #Ilearnt.
#Winniemakingimpact

Louisa Ene Winnie

My worth blessing. #Mypartner
#winniemakingimpact.

Louisa Ene Winnie

I need A lift up from God is all i need. #Ineed
#Winniemakingimpact.

Louisa Ene Winnie

As I’ve grown up, I’ve learned several things.

Life is full of disappointments and people you trusted will sooner or later let you down.

I’ve learned that often those you love will love someone else and there’s only one way to fall – fast and hard.

I’ve learned that out of thousands of smiles, it takes one to touch your heart.

I’ve found that words can be deceiving but the truth always lies in a person’s eyes(don't come and argue with me ooo)

I’ve learned that everything can change in the blink of an eye and tears often come without invitation.

I’ve learned crying can make us stronger and there’s never too much love to go around. Not enough love in our heart.

I’ve learned that prejudice helps no one and that weapons don’t hurt people, people hurt people...

I've learnt people only have access to your life so as much as you permit them.

I've learnt to live and not exist.

I'm Winnie making impact... My life
#lvelearnt
#life
#Winniemakingimpact.

Louisa Ene Winnie

Travel. #Travel. #Winniemakingimpact.

read more
Travel  Life is a journey we must all embark.

A road we must travel.

some are short while others are long. Travel.

#travel.
#Winniemakingimpact.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification