Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best indiblogger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best indiblogger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about touching poetry blog in hindi, hindi love shayari blog, crawlers and indexing in blogger, sa a vs ind a live score, sa a vs ind a,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arvind Passey

From my travel post: . . . "I believe that no mind is forever closed. The open mind loves to parachute over ever-changing terrain, prefers to jump in to have all assumptions scrubbed, hops from one perspective to another, understands the difference between ignorance and being unaware, isn’t bothered about prejudices, loves to express without being shackled by social grammar, questions well, and loves to reinvent life. If someone ever asked me to give a single word that defines an open mind, my a #Travel #Contest #blog #Traveler #travelphotography #travelblogger #travellingthroughtheworld #sayyestotheworld #bloggercontest #indiblogger #lufthansa

read more
 From my travel post: . .
"I believe that no mind is forever closed. The open mind loves to parachute over ever-changing terrain, prefers to jump in to have all assumptions scrubbed, hops from one perspective to another, understands the difference between ignorance and being unaware, isn’t bothered about prejudices, loves to express without being shackled by social grammar, questions well, and loves to reinvent life. If someone ever asked me to give a single word that defines an open mind, my a

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification