Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stopthinking Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stopthinking Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about if you are not willing to learn no one can stop you, do you ever stop loving your first love, how to stop feeling for someone you love, how to stop loving someone who doesn t love you, note to self stop expecting meaning in hindi,

• 10 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shweta Gupta

Sometimes you think to not to think anymore but you ends up thinking More! #thinking #dontthinkmuch #sometimes #quoteliners #yqbaba #stopthinking

Shweta Gupta

More on overthinking Spread, share and care! Your loved ones might need some help. #posion #beware #kills #slowpoison #stopthinking #stayrelaxed #quoteliners #yqbaba

read more
Beware! Overthinking is a slow poison. It kills. More on overthinking
Spread, share and care! Your loved ones might need some help. #posion #beware #kills #slowpoison #stopthinking #stayrelaxed #quoteliners #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Let your mind be relaxed, Force him to not to think. Over thinking is slow poison, beware! #overthinking #overthinkingkills #Thinking #stopthinking #Overpower #relax #quoteliners #yqbaba

read more
When overthinking overpower your mind, power of actual sense of thinking seems lost! Let your mind be relaxed,
Force him to not to think.
Over thinking is slow poison, beware!
#overthinking #overthinkingkills #thinking  #stopthinking  #overpower  #relax #quoteliners #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

Everytime when I think to not to think.
My brain yells, "why the hell am I sitting here?"  #ifbrainspeaks #brain #think #stopthinking #thoughts #yqbaba #quoteliners #overthinking

hidden soul

People change!!
Because everyone has
their own struggles... #musings 
#stopjudging 

#yqbaba #yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqqoutes #oneliner

Jassi Jass

#stopthinking

read more
खामोशिया