Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best transfer Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best transfer Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about natural love and affection transfer, brijesh singh ips transfer, money transfer in hindi 320, pf transfer form from one company to another, football transfer deadline day,

• 22 Followers
  • 76 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

मुझे अपनी ही जिंदगी से इतनी नफरत हो गई

#bareilly #sspagli #transfer #Shayar #shayaari #Shayar#shayar_hr #shayadwriter #Shayar❤️❤️ GRHC~TECH~TRICKS Archana Kumari एक अजनबी Miss khan शीतल चौधरी(मेरे शब्द संकलन ) #शायरी #shayar❤️❤️

read more
mute video

soubhik haldar

car bana robot #car #Robot #transfer #films

read more
mute video

kavi vikrant chambali

#Likho #Quotes #poem #you love #transfer life #na #Ka

read more
mute video

Sourajita D

The first time I held your hands
I just feared all my love drains out 
of me and reaches you. And then 
I would have nothing left to offer! Holding Hands
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown #holding #hands #transfer #yqbaba #love

Ragini Mishra

Holding Hands #sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown holding hands #transfer #yqbaba love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sourajita D #EKLAVYA

read more
The first time I held his hand....I just felt the inner strength of love....which does not lay in holding....but in just freeing away! Holding Hands
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day48lockdown holding hands #transfer #yqbaba #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sourajita D #eklavya

Omkar Ranveerkar

“But, why do we have to relocate again?”, said Akash. “Haven’t we discussed this already?”, said his mother. “Your father has a responsibility and a passion for what he does. Transfers are a part of his job. So, we have to go to this new place and settle there so that he can work properly and we can live peacefully.” “I understand, but we just got here. Even my first term hasn’t ended. Madhav and Anurag have become my best friends. We can relocate when I am done with my final exams. Why in th #experience #Challenges #ShortStory #yqbaba #transfer #fatherandson #yostowrimo #nastowrimo

read more
In The Middle Of A Year

A short-story dealing with transfers of a father and challenges before his son due to relocating again and again. Full story in caption. “But, why do we have to relocate again?”, said Akash.

“Haven’t we discussed this already?”, said his mother.

“Your father has a responsibility and a passion for what he does. Transfers are a part of his job. So, we have to go to this new place and settle there so that he can work properly and we can live peacefully.”

“I understand, but we just got here. Even my first term hasn’t ended. Madhav and Anurag have become my best friends. We can relocate when I am done with my final exams. Why in th

Deepak Kumar 'Deep'

mute video

Omkar Ranveerkar

“But, why do we have to relocate again?”, said Akash. “Haven’t we discussed this already?”, said his mother. “Your father has a responsibility and a passion for what he does. Transfers are a part of his job. So, we have to go to this new place and settle there so that he can work properly and we can live peacefully.” “I understand, but we just got here. Even my first term hasn’t ended. Madhav and Anurag have become my best friends. We can relocate when I am done with my final exams. Why in th #experience #Challenges #ShortStory #yqbaba #transfer #fatherandson #yostowrimo #nastowrimo

read more
In The Middle Of A Year

A short-story dealing with transfers of a father and challenges before his son due to relocating again and again. Full story in caption. “But, why do we have to relocate again?”, said Akash.

“Haven’t we discussed this already?”, said his mother.

“Your father has a responsibility and a passion for what he does. Transfers are a part of his job. So, we have to go to this new place and settle there so that he can work properly and we can live peacefully.”

“I understand, but we just got here. Even my first term hasn’t ended. Madhav and Anurag have become my best friends. We can relocate when I am done with my final exams. Why in th

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Height of hope.

Not buying groceries 
in hope of getting a transfer soon. 🤦‍♀️ #hope 
#transfer 
#yqbaba 
#humour

Raju

mute video
loader
Home
Explore