tags

Best dipression Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best dipression Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
  • Latest Stories

"Dont miss on beautiful opprtununities because of your past💭 This time everything could be different💥 Find the right people, Look for a change and better things will come your way..Find your way through it..❣ Seek what you need and you shall find..💫"

Dont miss on beautiful opprtununities because of your past💭 This time everything could be different💥 Find the right people, Look for a change and better things will come your way..Find your way through it..❣
Seek what you need and you shall find..💫

#Life
#tried
#Feeling
#thought
#Live
#Life
#Happy
#thought

3 Love
2 Share

"I wish someone would take my pain way I wish that it wasn’t here anymore I try and stay busy non stop so I can throw away what’s actually happening the more I stay by myself the more time I have to think about the stuff that hurts I don’t talk about my feelings I feel so broken I feel cold hearted I feel lonely sometimes I just wanna cave and don’t wanna fight anymore"

I wish someone would take my pain way I wish that it wasn’t here anymore I try and stay busy non stop so I can throw away what’s actually happening the more I stay by myself the more time I have to think about the stuff that hurts I don’t talk about my feelings I feel so broken I feel cold hearted I feel lonely sometimes I just wanna cave and don’t wanna fight anymore

#Love
#lonely
#alone
#hashtag
#Feeling
#Deep
#hurt
#dipression

6 Love
3 Share

"घेतो जाता जाता निरोप माझ्या बंधुनो होईल भेट पुन्हा जीवनाच्या वाटेवर तस काही खास नाही पण यश प्राप्ती साठी प्रयत्न करतोय....❣️🙏"

घेतो जाता जाता निरोप

माझ्या बंधुनो 

होईल भेट पुन्हा

जीवनाच्या वाटेवर

तस काही खास नाही

पण यश प्राप्ती साठी

प्रयत्न करतोय....❣️🙏

#dipression

3 Love

"प्रतिभा होने के बावजूद भी अकेलापन गला घोंट देता है...!"

प्रतिभा होने के बावजूद 
भी