tags

Best Gender Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Gender Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about third gender, gender in hindi, opposite gender of horse.

• 50 Followers
  • 232 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#about #Thoughts and #Gender #equality.
hope u like it beautiful peoples. 😊
#nojoto #nojotopoem

380 Love
33.0K Views
11 Share

""

"If you see a pair of breasts and still feels uncomfortable in your pants you still have a long way to go before you learn to respect her body and her choices about it !"

If you see a pair of breasts 
and still feels uncomfortable in your pants
you still have a long way to go 
before you learn to respect her body 
and her choices about it !

Do you AGREE #girls ?
Respect her , Love her !
#Men#boys#Rape#Sex#Gender
#Quotes#Poetry#Love#nojoto
#nushh#Choices

259 Love
10 Share

""

"Coalition creates elegance of fidelity"

Coalition creates elegance of fidelity

Gender is not a harmful element of life, but it will have to be thrown out of this planet, else we'll have to face a planet-struck.

I would like to renovate my life one day, so now I don't want to get away from the obstacles, but tackle with caution to make it easier. Study more to get acquainted with all the bundles of burdens in the hurdles. I have learned from life, nothing can enrich our prosperity easier at making people stronger. Make your strength enough to feel the more obstruction, you

85 Love

""

" "

There are still Girls seeking for their parents Love...

It's time for change...

Love mankind... Don't differentiate by gender..."Gender"...

#Nojoto #Nojotohindi #Love #Child #Quotes #Poetry #Dance #Travel #Humour #Art #बचपन #2liner #stopdifferentiating #TST #WomensFashion #Beauty

71 Love

""

"At the moment of momentum time we start to realize the soul's nature, we begin to capture in our 'in-voice' rapture."

At the moment of 
momentum time we 
start to realize the 
soul's nature, we begin 
to capture in our 
'in-voice' rapture.

Read without gender identity or you will soon become a mad! 😉
#mad #read #equality #Gender #Bias #absolutely #crazy #matter #wisdom #nogender #soulful #Divine #Nature 🧘🧚🕉️

54 Love
1 Share