Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lookingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lookingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, look down you talking to your highness lyrics, looking forward to working with you, looking forward to hear from you, the most important key to looking at art,

• 127 Followers
  • 145 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourav Roy

Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
mountains of the moon Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

बख़्शी डायरी

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #lookingfor Wishing you a tremendous Thursday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They aren't looking for a good writer 
They are looking for a good thought . #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on:
#lookingfor

Wishing you a tremendous Thursday :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Jahangir Hussain

Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Collab love #you Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Her shower of love... Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor #freshthoughts   #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #collab #love #you

Rahul Sharma

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #lookingfor Wishing you a tremendous Thursday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Challenge #writer #friendswithbenefits

read more
They aren't looking for just friends
They are looking for friends with benefits. #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on:
#lookingfor

#yqbaba #YQtales #challenge #writer #friendswithbenefits

Deepa Deepa

What are you looking for? #IAmLookingFor #yqmuse #lookingfor #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Lost my happy days...... What are you looking for? 
#IAmLookingFor #yqmuse #lookingfor #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Nandipati Kalyani

What are you looking for? #IAmLookingFor #yqmuse #lookingfor #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A peaceful soul
Who is sympathetically 
aware of my nature 
And my last breathe 
To be an easygoing
Who can take away 
all my nerve-racking What are you looking for? 
#IAmLookingFor #yqmuse #lookingfor #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FreshThoughts #lookingfor #Collab #yqandmine

read more
Some solace Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
#freshthoughts 
#lookingfor 
#collab
#yqandmine

Vennila

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #lookingfor Wishing you a tremendous Thursday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #CollabChallenge #lookingfor #challengeaccepted

read more
They aren't looking for beautiful faces they are looking for beautiful souls. #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on:
#lookingfor

#yqbaba #yqquotes #collabchallenge #lookingfor #challengeaccepted

Springblossoms

It's not necessary what you always see is the truth. And what you don't see doesn't exist. So catching the energy is essential beyond the vision. People nowadays are adapted to live in polluted air of lies and less of fresh air consisting of truth! Clear the pollution for better life. What are you still #lookingfor? #FreshThoughts #Truth life #Irony #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ironically,
                    The truth
                  That keeps
                   You away
                  From being
                    Real you. It's not necessary what you always see is the truth. And what you don't see doesn't exist. So catching the energy is essential beyond the vision.
People nowadays are adapted to live in polluted air of lies and less of fresh air consisting of truth!
Clear the pollution for better life.

What are you still #lookingfor? #freshthoughts #truth #life #irony #YourQuoteAndMine

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab Challenge Collab with me on: #lookingfor Wishing you a tremendous Thursday :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
They aren't looking for a 
Daughter-in-law,
They are looking for a maid...
 #Collab Challenge

Collab with me on:
#lookingfor

loader
Home
Explore