tags

Best lookingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best lookingfor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Usne jo kia, Sahi kia 🙂 ©Aashish Singh"

Usne jo kia, Sahi kia
🙂

©Aashish Singh

#lookingfor#Hope #MuchLoveAndRespect🙏 #sometimes☹️☹️☹️ #Reality==

4 Love

""

"A gift to remember"

A gift to remember

#Gift
The gift of your heartbeat 💓 resembles a way to build your own world, but don't worry to make more allusions, sweat more or else all illusions may conclude to get in itself rude! 🌬️🤫

My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#feetresemble #fate #Assemble #lookingfor #Strength #Straight #AROUND #Passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅

27 Love

""

"A gift to remember"

A gift to remember

#Gift #capture #ability #determine #lifebook 🔢📕🎼
My feet may resemble the ground with me, however, I look straight all around to live above the ground. 💞🌬️

¶^™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°÷•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™^¶
#feetresemble #fate #Assemble #lookingfor #Strength #Straight #AROUND #Passion 🌟🕉️🆒🌅🆔♒⚛️

25 Love

""

"Incomplete Truth"

Incomplete Truth

#IncompleteTruth
Silence is the prolongs conversion for its supportive 💞 conversation & to drown you should stop look at down.
¶========================================¶
#Chandrayaan2 #lookingfor #stare #views #Belong 🕉️ #solong #talkingatnight #loveforever 😘🌝🌟🌅💓🧘🧚

15 Love

""

"We're unable to walk without any ground!"

We're unable to walk
 without any ground!

..and who holds us in a lifetime, it's the big question for me. I begin to realize the cosmic microwave to make myself believe in life and beyond the creation of life. 🕉️

As I believe those who meet us naturally, they are not connected to us in this life, but over many lifetimes. Stay happy & believe beyond a limited time zone, once you start to believe every significant change around to make you believe even more; once you start doubting you'll see nothing in them at such round! The choice is

87 Love
2 Share