Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best never_forget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best never_forget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never lost love quotes, young thug never made love lyrics, the pain of love will never stop, true love never fails, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Nikhat

mute video

SHIVA Gaming

mute video

Esther Nayaki

friends are gifted.love #For_Life #never_forget

read more
mute video

Sabari Nathan

#mohabbat love #never_forget

read more
i can't promise that i can solve
your problems
but i promise you don't want to face it alone

©Sabari Nathan #mohabbat love #never_forget

Geethika

mute video

Raj

mute video

Hannan Khan

mute video

ಆಗಂತುಕ

When you are in trouble, never forget those who hold your hand and lift you up🆚 #never_forget#yqbaba#yqenglish#veeresh_hanni

BbB

You may forget everyone, 
But never forget the one, 
who loved you when you were
too fucked up to love yourself...  #never_forget #BbBquotes

Drg

I am selectively introverted. I can go days and months without talking to you, and still be the same joker you once knew. Though our chats and talks have subsided, taken a back seat over all these years, but I know in my heart that you still have my back. Ignoring you is a choice I had to make. A decision hard enough to take away my peace. I thought, with time , the attachments would lessen and I will forget what we once shared. But let me tell you, it’s not so as I had imagined. You cross my mi #yqbaba #ignore #bestfriend #never_forget

read more
You are my best friend - the one I can conveniently ignore but never forget  I am selectively introverted. I can go days and months without talking to you, and still be the same joker you once knew. Though our chats and talks have subsided, taken a back seat over all these years, but I know in my heart that you still have my back. Ignoring you is a choice I had to make. A decision hard enough to take away my peace. I thought, with time , the attachments would lessen and I will forget what we once shared. But let me tell you, it’s not so as I had imagined. You cross my mi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification