Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best itsokayto Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best itsokayto Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about its me or the dog, its true love dont waste it, true love always finds its way back, its me jessie and ari lyrics, its me jessie and ari vine,

• 44 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dayak Official ✍️

It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #itsokayto #yqbaba #dayakofficial #Double

read more
hate me if you don't love me.
frown at me if you don't smile at me.
reject my call if you don't want to answer.
For life is all about either here or there, left or right, this or that, up or down
It's double edged.
So it's Okay because you don't have a choice. It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #itsokayto #yqbaba #dayakofficial #double

Bliss Rosetta

Thwip! "Aaahhh that was a close one! Okay okay keep pushing through girlie! We can do it!" At this point, Aaradhya couldn't understand if her coach was genuinely encouraging her or indirectly giving her a sign to quit with his half-serious-half-mocking claps of encouragement. She exhaled out the remaining of her breathe and looked forlornly at the arrow that hit the last ring of the archery board, earning her a score of 40. The place where she's standing would consider that a measly grace scor #Stories #Feel #yqbaba #yqdidi #itsokayto #somestoryofus #wcmastery

read more
Aiming right

Thwip!

"Aaahhh that was a close one! Okay okay keep pushing through girlie! We can do it!"

At this point, Aaradhya couldn't understand if her coach was genuinely encouraging her or indirectly giving her a sign to quit with his half-serious-half-mocking claps of encouragement. She exhaled out the remaining of her breathe and looked forlornly at the arrow that hit the last ring of the archery board, earning her a score of 40. The place where she's standing would consider that a measly grace scor

Monika Monu

Thinking about yourself is not selfish #selfish #selflove #selfrecognition #you #yourquote #yqbaba #itsokayto #youmatter

read more
Sometimes it's not about love
It's not about friends or family
nor it is about relations and bonds.
What truly matters is 'you'.

Sometimes It's okay to feel lost,
It's okay if you're unsure
It's okay to stay where you are
It's also okay to move forward.
Because all that matters is YOU Thinking about yourself is not selfish
#selfish #selflove #selfrecognition  #you #yourquote #yqbaba #itsokayto #youmatter

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Few words for those all time ignore to someone 😐😐😐😏 It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto love #MyThought #ignorance #Request #mereshabdokiduniya #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ignore someone but it's my request plz 
don't do same with those who really trust 
you and believes you...
Because this makes a negativity in that 
person and after that he think that 
everyones are same... 
If really you don't want to gave own 
attention to them makes it clear by direct discuss...
And offcourse after that everyone gets 
happy because ignorance is like slow poison...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Few words for those all time ignore to someone 😐😐😐😏
It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #love  #mythought #ignorance #request #mereshabdokiduniya #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ignorance_hurts #Refused #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
be spurned
rather than left excluded... It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine
#ignorance_hurts 
#refused 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ #moveon #findmeaningin

read more
Move on for your next journey
The part of the person behind that drama is a lesson of life
Just take the lesson only not that drama's 
It's ok to move on It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05  #रूप_की_गलियाँ  #moveon #findmeaningin

কলমে✒মন(Rabina Sarkar)

Sometimes you need to cherish your inner voice❤ #itsokayto #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #prose #englishquote #rabinasarkar #রবিনাসরকার

read more
Sometimes, It's Ok to Give Up,
It's Ok to Go Back, 
It's Ok to Change The Direction, 
It's Ok not to be in the same Mindset As Before. 

But whatever the situation is
You just Need to Cherish Your Inner Voice First.

✍Rabina Sarkar Sometimes you need to cherish your inner voice❤

#itsokayto #bestyqenglishquotes #yqbaba #prose #englishquote #rabinasarkar #রবিনাসরকার

Bindu Manchikalapudi

It's okay to put yourself first...! It's okay to pause people temporarily in life, don't feel guilty...! It's okay to have unproductive days sometimes, don't punish yourself...! It's okay to fail, don't be sad...! It's okay to distance yourself from people who don't value your words...! It's okay to say "NO" when you don't like something...! It's okay to be imperfect and stubborn...! It's okay to be alone and silent at times...! #itsokay #Bindu #itsokayto #inamood

read more
It's OKAY...!!!

(Read Caption) It's okay to put yourself first...!
It's okay to pause people temporarily in life, don't feel guilty...!
It's okay to have unproductive days sometimes, don't punish yourself...!
It's okay to fail, don't be sad...!
It's okay to distance yourself from people who don't value your words...!
It's okay to say "NO" when you don't like something...!
It's okay to be imperfect and stubborn...!
It's okay to be alone and silent at times...!

Neerja

Just a random thought..#yqbaba #yqdidi life #randomthoughts #nighy_thought #itsokayto #diaryentry (quote fiftysix)

read more
बात इतनी कुछ कहने को है
की अब चुप रहने में ही भलाई है। 
      Just a random thought..#yqbaba  #yqdidi #life #randomthoughts #nighy_thought #itsokayto #diaryentry (quote fiftysix)

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #Collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Fail and not achieve what you dreamt of, 
I won't say something better is coming your way, 
But don't stop dreaming and keep trying  to fullfill it... It’s okay to take time and come up with something awesome for this #collab prompt. #itsokayto #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification