Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, ascending and descending order, harry potter and the order of the phoenix,

• 73 Followers
  • 106 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Stop! O'please
Few moments though
Let me feel 
The breeze within
Time sieze Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looked into your eyes
The worldy dream
Am I there?
nowhere It seems Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #13wordpoem #Englishpoetry

read more
Festival comes,
To fill our hearts with lights
To keep us blessed & happy.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba
#yourquoteandmine 
#13wordpoem 
#englishpoetry

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
A journey with you
A dream with you
My life with you
Enough....  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Vennila

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #glitters #shine poetry Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 186/365

read more
Light hidden beneath 
could not shine
Spread glitters wherever you go 
Never ignore ! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #glitters #shine #poetry
186/365

Springblossoms

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #Heartbeat #loveforever #soulfullove #pureconnection Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You being my heartbeat
Never get tired
Just to keep me alive
Forever.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #13wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine #heartbeat #loveforever #soulfullove #pureconnection 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification