tags

Best Relationships Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Relationships Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about types of relationships, trust quotes for relationships, inspirational quotes about love and relationships.

• 969 Followers
  • 1767 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"He failed to keep her in his life so he secured her in his poetry forever"

He failed to keep
                             her in his life so he 
                           secured her in his 
                      poetry forever

#nojoto #secondquote #quoteoftheday #Lovequotes #Quotes #secondquote #heartBreak #Life #Love #he #She #words #forever #Saved #Relationships #Loveisforever #incompletelove

671 Love
22 Share

""

"In this world of " I can live without you " find someone who can't live without you"

In this world of " I can live without you "
                       find someone who can't live without you

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #Quotes #Lovequotes #Love #Loveislife #Loveisbeautiful #quoteoftheday #Romantic #Like #follow #share #Comment #Support #relationships #relations #relationshipgoals #relationshipquotes #😍😍 #💖💖 #Loveisintheair

580 Love
20 Share

""

"The irony is he posted - I love black but rejected her because of her dark skin"

The irony is
 he posted - I love black
but rejected her because of her dark skin

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #ironyquotes #Quotes #black #darkskin #blackislove #Like #Love #share #Comment #Support #follow #englishquotes #Relationships #HeartBreak #🖤 #SAD #Reality #SADreality #quoteoftheday #Quotesgram #Realityquotes

564 Love
16 Share

""

"From setting her diaper to setting her lehenga a father succeed in playing the role of a mother too..."

From setting her diaper to setting her lehenga a father succeed in playing the role of a mother too...

Happy mother's Day to all the single fathers too 💖
#nojoto
#English #nojotoenglish #Englishquotes #Quotes #MothersDay #motherlove #dadlove #familylove #Lovequotes #singlefather #quoteoftheday #Quotesgram #Quotestoliveby #Relationships #familyrelations #relationshipgoals #Like #Love #follow #share #Comment #Support #FamilyQuotes

363 Love
15 Share

""

"In this world of Hip-hop & party songs be my evergreen song because I never want to get over of you"

In this world of
Hip-hop & party songs
be my evergreen song
because I never want to
get over of you

#nojoto #nojotoenglish #songs #Music #Musicislife #misicislove #HipHop #EvergreenSongs #Lovequotes #Love #Quotes #Life #romance #Romantic #pyaar #ishq #englishquotes #quoteoftheday #share #Like #Comment #Support #follow #Romanticsongs #Relationships #relationshipquotes #relationshipgoals #Lovegoals #getoverofyou #iloveyou #💖💖 #💝💝 #💜💜 #😍😍 #😘😘

319 Love
13 Share