Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best THEBOOK Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best THEBOOK Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back book quotes, official book for life in the uk test, love when the stars fall book, love there book, torah is the sacred book of,

• 21 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #savinggrace #ThePoet #THEBOOK #Thepoem #yourquote #yqbaba

read more
He's the poem you wish you could only write
The song you humm at night
The book you started to write

By day a poet an intellectual type
By night a protector clutching you tight
Every moment pulls you in, like the riptide... Picture credit - Pinterest 
#savinggrace #thepoet #thebook #thepoem #yourquote #yqbaba

Anaya Agarwal

Here's a collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #ShortStory titled #THEBOOK. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

...the classic Gone With the Wind..
He borrowed the book..
saying he would return it after reading
When he came to return..I felt he wasn't actually willing..

So I decided to
 let go off the book 
and keep the friendship 
that later turned into a lifetime bonding.. Here's a collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a #shortstory titled #TheBook.    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

Here's a collab prompt for #yostowrimo. Write a #ShortStory titled #THEBOOK. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are asking me for the notes of carbohydrate Chemistry .
And i am trying to explain you bioinorganic Chemistry.. Here's a collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a #shortstory titled #TheBook.    #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
With me friendship is simple and easy to do without any syllabus, any book
but It could be facebook😊 ofcourse  Here's a collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a #shortstory titled #TheBook.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was Searching for a book in library. And she came in searching for another book. She was mummering the title of the book. I handed the book which was near the self I was standing. She just smiled back. Cupid did it's work. 
When I didn't find my book I went near the librarian. It was destiny or coincident I don't know. She was returning the book I was searching for. That was the beginning of our story.  Here's a collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo. Write a #shortstory titled #TheBook.    #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

THE BOOK - A SHORT STORY Never in my life did I have a person who can be called a 'friend' with whom I could share anything and everything soulfully. Still there are a couple of people whom I meet only once in a while yet as though we met just yesterday. If that can be called friendship, yes, I have a couple of them and one of them became a friend because of a book. This was way back in 1979. I was doing my post graduation at Sardar Patel University, living in a hostel. The University was in #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #NAPOWRIMO #frienship #THEBOOK #Albert_Camus #varmaji #the_outsider

read more
THE BOOK - A SHORT STORY
~
I got curious and interested in this guy's book and tried to read it's title. It was the Albert Camus's 1982 English Translation 'THE OUTSIDER', of his French original  1942 novel 'L' Étranger'. That book was one of my favourites during those days, when existentialism was a craze or almost a cult in India. I still remember the opening lines, 'Mother died today. Or maybe yesterday, I don't know'... How can one forget those lines?... (Read more in Caption) 
~
HV1 THE BOOK - A SHORT STORY

Never in my life did I have a person who can be called a 'friend' with whom I could share anything and everything soulfully. Still there are a couple of people whom I meet only once in a while yet as though we met just yesterday. If that can be called friendship, yes, I have a couple of them and one of them became a friend because of a book. 

This was way back in 1979. I was doing my post graduation at Sardar Patel University, living in a hostel. The University was in
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification