Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best noteverythingiwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best noteverythingiwrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love that is not meant to be quotes, love that is not meant to be, love everything be attached to nothing, hate is not the opposite of love, if you are not willing to learn meaning in hindi,

• 29 Followers
  • 36 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sai Sameera Voleti

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelingstobeexpressed #feelingstowrite love #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
is about me
I write down my feelings which I wanted to live and cherish Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelingstobeexpressed #feelingstowrite #love #yourquoteandmine

Ewa Regmi

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My story I explore this world too... Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My life
But is definitely what I feel Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

Sweet Sour

#noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                  what I am going through...

It's just my words!! #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #yourquoteandmine

K Harsita

not a fact! - doesn't matter but it should be original from your side. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
reality but it stays as the resemblance 
of emotions which may not true at 
that particular time but independent 
of personals, species and time.  not a fact! - doesn't matter but it should be original from your side. 
What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #acceptance

read more
to be accepted,
but if you give it a read,
you may find honesty... Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

#yqbaba  
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#acceptance

Gayathri

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
my thought or my experience
sometimes its unchangeable reality.. Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Meant to touch your heart, 
But to remind my love for you..  Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
About love and care given by you, 
Sometimes it is about the pain you made me feel... Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Felt by your heart, 
But felt by your soul..  Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification