Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best actionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best actionpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love actually, love action dhamaka, activity meaning in hindi, acting auditions in mumbai, acting quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Actions speak volume than words
in true love....  #actionpoem #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqchallenge

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Your words spoke more, 
Than your action. 
I trusted your words more
Than your action. 
I should have observed yout action more, 
Than your words... #actionpoem #yqbaba

Kamya Singhi

Some times due to some unexpected incidents, the well planned activities can't take place the way they were expected to take place . All preparations, expectations, excitement, happiness ruin within a second. Sometimes some series of unexpected events devastate everything. #yqbaba #yqdidi love #actionpoem #Happen #contemplatingaboutwriting #yqtales life

read more
How nice it would have been if, those happenings, happened  the way, they were expected to happen... Some times due to some unexpected incidents, the well planned activities can't take place the way they were expected to take place . All preparations, expectations, excitement, happiness ruin within a second.  Sometimes some series of unexpected events devastate everything. 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #love #actionpoem #happen #contemplatingaboutwriting  #yqtales #life

Vaishali Garg

#Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #Happen #actionpoem

read more
Freedom means being unrestricted, as you can chose whatever you want to do whenever you feel like doing it. #Collab and share what #freedommeans to you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg  #happen #actionpoem

Vaishali Garg

Time for some original #MondayMotivation. What did someone tell you that ended up inspiring you? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #Happen #actionpoem #freedommeans

read more
"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs". 
                              _ZIG ZIGLAR Time for some original #mondaymotivation. What did someone tell you that ended up inspiring you? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vaishaligarg #happen #actionpoem  #freedommeans

First Last

D-mind is easy to read, but it's not easy to stay around! 🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚 #Happen #theconfusedgirl #mindset #Puzzle over 🌎 #Imagination #nojotoenglishing #Control #mindset #contemplatingaboutwriting #Action #acceptance 👈 #actionpoem 🎶✨☯️🕉️🧘I've the power to control!😊

read more
 D-mind is easy to read, but it's not easy to stay around!
🧚➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🧚
#happen #theconfusedgirl #mindset #puzzle over 🌎 #imagination #nojotoenglishing #control #mindset 
#contemplatingaboutwriting #action #acceptance 👈 #actionpoem 🎶✨☯️🕉️🧘I've the power to control!😊

First Last

People may ignore you, but it's still your responsibility to wake them up. If they don't listen move on to others!💞 🇮🇳➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🇮🇳 #Happen #nojotoenglish #Trust #wise #contemplatingaboutwriting #theonesthatlast #WakeUpCall #actionpoem #Action #freedommeans ✨🧚 #freedomofexpression 🧘🗣️😊🍀🧚✨💓🕉️☯️🆔

read more
 People may ignore you, but it's still your responsibility to wake them up. If they don't listen move on to others!💞
🇮🇳➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🇮🇳
#happen #nojotoenglish #trust #wise #contemplatingaboutwriting #theonesthatlast #wakeupcall #actionpoem #action #freedommeans ✨🧚 #freedomofexpression 🧘🗣️😊🍀🧚✨💓🕉️☯️🆔

First Last

We encounter the greatest fighting problem in between us, even never pray to god how it could be stopped. Trying to do God's work through your creation of thought with the help of your holy spirit, strength will become the origin of God's flows out of your mind. Only fair faith can change anything. As I am afraid of people, I pray for them, so that they will never attack me, I will be able to remain calm forever. My conclusion is to feel pleasure! ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #noteverythingiwritecriti #poem #criticism #peaceofmind #Nearby #freefromfear #directlyfromheart #actionpoem

read more
The result were I have the least ability to read others, but more ability to pray.
I don't pray to dispel my fear, but I compel for others in an array.
An array is an impressive container that holds of number of values of a single type portray.
I have the least ability to fight, I began to pray a lot for refrain affray.
I pray for everyone those who are nearby me & they eventually stopped betray.
The energy is cleaning up, action with its reaction & we're receiving blessing from the same spray. We encounter the greatest fighting problem in between us, even never pray to god how it could be stopped. Trying to do God's work through your creation of thought with the help of your holy spirit, strength will become the origin of God's flows out of your mind. Only fair faith can change anything. As I am afraid of people, I pray for them, so that they will never attack me, I will be able to remain calm forever. My conclusion is to feel pleasure! 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#noteverythingiwrite#criti

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification