Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sexualurges Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sexualurges Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Louisa Ene Winnie

SEXUAL URGES

One funny morning like that, I got a message from a lady asking "...Ma I want to know if you do have  sexual urges like myself or am I abnormal ".

I laughed so hard and I really thank God that someone was bold enough to ask such sensitive question.

This question is not stupid it's just that waking up to read such a message in the morning gave me a good laugh.

Sexual feelings/ urge will always be there.

There's a natural urge which happens without you igniting it and there's the raging urge when you feed yourself with erotic stuffs.

Some people thinks I'm not human or too spiritual to feel ordinary. I have even heard some say she doesn't have feelings... I laugh so hard that I wish I could talk to them or rather lecture them.

Don't mind my brother. Infact, he jokingly told me that I would need to go do deliverance before my wedding to awake my hormones. 

That was not true. I did feel "good" in my body but the Holy Spirit taught me to not entertain it.

Especially during my ovulation period, (ladies will understand and brothers too feel "good" at/during the night or early mornings). I did feel "good". There were times I would wake up in the morning and had to quickly rush out of bed, have cold bath singing and shouting, distracting my cravings, I get busy till the "beautiful feelings" disappear. I speak in tongues but I wasn't a wood. Smiling.

I didn't feed the cravings with cool music, R & B, you know that R. Kelly song "if I can just turn back the hands of time " or Celine Dion songs. No erotic movies or novels. I spiritualized my eyes and ears. Would I eventually go for sexual-reactivation when I get married? Nothing like that.

To keep your courtship pure, you must take some steps. No sleeping over, dress well but not seductively to 'kill' him.

Suspend your sex talk until your marriage is in view. Avoid phone sex

Kissing is not 'manageable'.

Some of you are belling the cat saying "No sex but we can kiss and romance"

Kissing is a chain of hundreds of other activities.

What does your hands do while you are kissing? Touching, caressing, smooching privates, fondling breast, etc.

Don't ignite the passion.

"You may kiss your bride" is a sign of union! It means a union is initiated and you can now begin to explore each others body.

No kissing!

It is beautiful to have your first kiss before your wedding guests. People will clap and Cheer you on. I imagine God shaking His head and saying "That's right".

When next you feel that "urge" celebrate God because your sexual hormones are working well! Yes! Engage yourself in good activities.

If your case has degenerated into MASTURBATION you need to open up now! You can overcome it in Jesus name. Don't die in silence.

Sexual urge is not a sin but what you do WITH IT determines if you have sinned or not.

"Walk in the Spirit, and you will not fulfill the LUST OF THE FLESH" Galatians 5:16

You can do it!

Total purity is achievable.

We win together.

I'm Winnie making impact.

I help singles lead a godly healthy relationship.

I Write, Speak and Advocate. #Sexualurges
#Godlyrelationship
#Louisaenewinnie

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification