tags

Best Ideas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Ideas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gift ideas, painting ideas, business ideas.

• 65 Followers
  • 394 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"My heart started beating when"

My heart started beating when

#Heartbeat
A writer is not someone who stays in the same position, a writer has a great transformational power of curiosity to learn more, you are not the same person you were a month ago! Overview of experiences and gathering information is being replaced and it doesn't stop ever at once!
🌱
The power supply & its resources are the same, brain capacity to capture, that simile watts are the differences & hence the uses!

Measure your curiosity before ensuring the same amount of success.

The mo

26 Love

""Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field I'll meet you there.""

"Out beyond ideas of wrong doing and
right doing there is a field I'll meet you there."

#Ideas#field#nojotoenglish

65 Love

"We have to fight Stand for the Right Speak With the mind Moving towards the height Lynching gets easy It's harder to get a better sight The place has forgotten humanity Trying further to abate First we are human Then anyone else Skirmish in the name religion The Constitution is facing threats....! --BuKhSh"

We have to fight 
Stand for the Right
Speak With the mind
Moving towards the height 

Lynching gets easy 
It's harder to get a better sight 
The place has forgotten humanity 
Trying further to abate

First we are human 
Then anyone else
Skirmish in the name religion 
The Constitution is facing threats....!

--BuKhSh

#nojoto #Constitution #New #thought #Inspiration #danger #Ideas
Satyaprem @Internet Jockey @Qaisar Ryu @Ashish 9917374450 @Shab

97 Love
1 Share

"I am not afraid of ideas, I am already in high flood, but I am afraid for a short time. I do not know how the strategy works well for rapid growth, but I know that I will be unable to manage my time in the future If I do practice writing less. How it's possible to describe a decade of experience in a few words? I SHOULD GO! Read them where your mind gets hung out in the peace Or IF YOU GET DAILY INSIPIRATION!"

I am not afraid of ideas, I am already in high flood, 
but I am afraid for a short time.

I do not know how the strategy works well
for rapid growth, but I know that I will be
unable to manage my time in the future 
If I do practice writing less.

How it's possible to describe a decade of experience in a few words?

I SHOULD GO!

Read them where your mind gets hung out in the peace 
Or 
IF YOU GET DAILY INSIPIRATION!

You've to be careful about life's strategy as well as gain. Only those who are in the practical field; they can face a lot more than the audience, those who rarely practices!
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#floodpoem #writing #Inspiration #GoodNight #Ideas #strategy #selfrealization #youarelikewater ⏰🌊✍️🕉️🧚🧘🌅

83 Love

"Beti bachawo, beti padhawo Advertise in My way:- One boys became "Rastrapati" , "Lokpati", " "sabhapati", "crorepati","terapati"," uskapati","merapati" yaar pati itne saare hay or patni aek bhi nhi inki . patni zaroori hay in sabhi k liye , warna saare pati  desh ko corrupt bana dalenge. Yaar 70 saal ho gaye lekin Hume shirf aek he mahila  prime minister , aek he mahila  president or aek he mahila budget mantri bani abtak kyu? Kaafi log beti ko padhana he nhi chhata, Aage badhne dena he nhi chhate, janam dene may bhi shrm aati hay inko. Yaar beti ka janam hoga nhi to Hume rastrapatni,lokpatni,sabhapatni,meripatni, aap sabhi ko patni kaise milegee. Sorry , but its little bit thinking only/-"

Beti bachawo, beti padhawo Advertise in My way:-

One boys became "Rastrapati" , "Lokpati", " "sabhapati", "crorepati","terapati"," uskapati","merapati" yaar pati itne saare hay or patni aek bhi nhi inki . patni zaroori hay in sabhi k liye , warna saare pati  desh ko corrupt bana dalenge.
 Yaar 70 saal ho gaye lekin Hume shirf aek he mahila  prime minister , aek he mahila  president or aek he mahila budget mantri bani abtak kyu?
Kaafi log beti ko padhana he nhi chhata, Aage badhne dena he nhi chhate, janam dene may bhi shrm aati hay inko. Yaar beti ka janam hoga nhi to Hume rastrapatni,lokpatni,sabhapatni,meripatni,
aap sabhi ko patni kaise milegee. Sorry , but its little bit thinking only/-

#beti #daughter #savegirl #protectindia #futureIndia #skillindia #Indiangirl #pandeysmart #akash2662000
#Thinking #Ideas #Way

17 Love