Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best frndship_diaries Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best frndship_diaries Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about akelapan frndship hindi shayri 0, new frndship quotes, frndship day pic shayri 0, best shayri on frndship 0, happy frndship day shayari,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sumit Saha

As a distance covered by simply norms,
You all covered me in every form.
Days passed, years passed,
Looking back to our memories,
We often blush.
Things changed, priorities changed,
From "Friends" to "Family"
 It has been named.
Hope this situation stand  as true,
Hold this love from Real to Virtue.
Once again thanks for being a part,
You all are permanently booked
 In my Heart.

#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#friendship 
#lovequote 
#thennow 
#frndship_diaries

@krishn_ratii

This poem is written on special demand of my bestiiiiiiiiiii *Divya*❤️❤️❤️. She is not here, she is not writer . Bt she tell me yesterday pls write something on our friendship. I hope she will love this when I will show her. Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you? I am really blessed that you are a part of my life. You #Poetry #kavishala #designer #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #kalakaksh #hindinama #nojotokhabri #frndship_diaries #bffgoals #bestlawyer #collegeus #rolidivya #frndship_love

read more
 This poem is written on special demand of my bestiiiiiiiiiii *Divya*❤️❤️❤️. She is not here, she is not writer . Bt she tell me yesterday pls write something on our friendship. I hope she will love this when I will show her. 

Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?
I am really blessed that you are a part of my life. You

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification