Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best suryakantamangaraj Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best suryakantamangaraj Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you surya, song kya kabhi ambar se surya bichadta hai, naa peru surya naa illu india beautiful love, surya love video songs, surya love songs,

• 2 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Surya Raj

How a restless night is it in her souvenir,
Even I feel sleepy still I can't slumber. #love #lovequotes #relationship #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

If you are scared to share your idea by thinking others will steal it; then it might not be a good idea. #business #idea #quote #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

It's better to keep some people in your heart rather than in your life. #love #heartbreak #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

Adapting my thoughts and feelings to writing when I get leisure time. #oneliner #writer #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

Maybe I never fall in love with anyone,
But I always express it to everyone. #love #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

Attraction binds you, but love makes you free. #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj #love #relationship

Surya Raj

When you kill someone's dream, he has no purpose to live. #Hope #lifelessons #truth #dreams #live #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

It's normal to like and be attracted to other people.
It's not normal to come together and sexually objectify them. #life #truth #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

She has bought up my life with diligent;
She has tackled me in every impediment.
She taught endurance by holding my hand;
My mother has handled, whenever I failed. #mother #mothersday #motherlove #relationship #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj

Surya Raj

Obliterate the fallacy, let's love.
Praise the adoration, let's love.
Now both of us have leisure, let's love.
Love needs both of us, let's love.
There is no peril pronto, let's love.
Thanks to love, let's love. #Heart #love #relationship #suryaraj #suryakantamangaraj
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification