Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best frndship_love Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best frndship_love Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about akelapan frndship hindi shayri 0, new frndship quotes, frndship day pic shayri 0, best shayri on frndship 0, happy frndship day shayari,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sona Barnwal

कसम से ईरादा सिर्फ दोस्ती करने की थी,
लेकिन कमबख्त ये मोहब्बत कैसे हो गयी पता ही न चला।। #firstlove , #pehlaehsaas , #dosti_cum_love  , #lovequote , #frndship_love

अशेष_शून्य

दोस्ती के आगे तो स्वयं झुक़ गए द्वारिकाधीश ...!
प्रेम मुकुट श्री हरि धरे , हरे कष्ट नयनों के नीर ..!!
 दो मुट्ठी चावल के दाने , लुटा दिया तिहुं लोक ..!
धन्य हुए हम श्याम , देखी यह प्रेम  आलोक...!!-A.r #दोस्ती_ज़िंदगी 💞💐💞
#dedication_frndship
To all of you ❤️😍
#frndship_love 
#frndsforever 
#frndsforlife

@krishn_ratii

This poem is written on special demand of my bestiiiiiiiiiii *Divya*❤️❤️❤️. She is not here, she is not writer . Bt she tell me yesterday pls write something on our friendship. I hope she will love this when I will show her. Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you? I am really blessed that you are a part of my life. You #Poetry #kavishala #designer #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #kalakaksh #hindinama #nojotokhabri #frndship_diaries #bffgoals #bestlawyer #collegeus #rolidivya #frndship_love

read more
 This poem is written on special demand of my bestiiiiiiiiiii *Divya*❤️❤️❤️. She is not here, she is not writer . Bt she tell me yesterday pls write something on our friendship. I hope she will love this when I will show her. 

Today I sit here remembering the fun times that we've had. As the years have gone by, I realize today that you have been the only person in my life who bonded with me without any expectation. How can I ever thank you?
I am really blessed that you are a part of my life. You

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification