Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missionmangal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missionmangal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you and i miss you quotes for him, i love you and miss you quotes, i will always love you and miss you quotes, i love and miss you so much quotes, love and miss you quotes for him,

• 24 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mahima Jain

Kya apko aese log mile hai? comment karke btao😋 Mujhe toh mile hai😂 or Chori k dukh se zyada Quote ya meme mst hone ki khushi h 🙈😂 kyuki acha hoga tbhi toh copy hoga😂 😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #missionmangal #Akshaykumar #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1372. Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Some people on YQ after seeing Amazing Quote or Meme is Like :-  Kya apko aese log mile hai? comment karke btao😋
Mujhe toh mile hai😂 or Chori k dukh se zyada Quote ya meme mst hone ki khushi h 🙈😂 kyuki acha hoga tbhi toh copy hoga😂

😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MissionMangal #AkshayKumar #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1372. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Poonam Suyal

😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #missionmangal #Akshaykumar #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1372. Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Gulabjamum, rasgulle, rasmalai, ladoo aur bahut saari mithai apni destination (mere ghar) pahuch gayi hain...! 😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MissionMangal #AkshayKumar #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1372. 

Anuj Jain

😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #missionmangal #Akshaykumar #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1372. Get. Set. Meme it! 🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

read more
Ab bas Anuj ko invite karna reh gaya. 😹Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #MissionMangal #AkshayKumar #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1372. 

Collaborating with Poonam Suyal

Suchismita Sengupta

#NotFunny It's #Akshaykumar from the movie #missionmangal. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT543 and make us #rofl. 😛😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
*Chandrayaan 2*
ISRO to INDIA: #notfunny 
It's #AkshayKumar from the movie #MissionMangal. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT543 and make us #ROFL. 😛😛 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

It's #Akshaykumar from the movie #missionmangal. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT543 and make us #rofl. 😛😛 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #happens

read more
Teacher:EXAM k liye taiyaari hogai safia

me: It's #AkshayKumar from the movie #MissionMangal. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT543 and make us #ROFL. 😛😛 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #happens

Sherlock Doyle

They sent an all male crew to investigate. Even they returned pregnant. #Mars #missionmangal #Mission #Female #Pregnancy #Alien #scifishortstory #extraterrestriallife

read more
The world rejoiced when it was announced that the first human mission to Mars will consist of an all female crew.

However, everyone was terrified, when a year later all the crew returned pregnant.
 They sent an all male crew to investigate. Even they returned pregnant.

#mars #missionmangal #mission #female #pregnancy #alien #scifishortstory #extraterrestriallife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification