tags

Best day Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best day Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mothers day, valentine day, fathers day 2018.

• 2628 Followers
  • 13008 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Propose day quotes Propose Day💍 I am like a poem you are like my words without you I am always incomplete so i want you to be in my poem forever #NojotoQuote"

Propose day quotes  Propose Day💍

I am like a poem
you are like my words
without you I am always incomplete
so i want you to be in my poem forever #NojotoQuote

#Nojoto #parul_writing_area

379 Love
29 Share

""

"Not everyone in the world expresses their feelings in front of everyone.... There is someone in everyone's life who is in his own way... #happy friendship day# ~✍️Anu¶riyA"

Not everyone in the world
 expresses their feelings 
 in front of everyone....
There is someone
in everyone's life 
who is in his own way...
#happy friendship day#

~✍️Anu¶riyA

#Yaari #Nojoto #Friend #Friendship #day

362 Love
1 Share

""

"I was afraid of the shadows that chased Trembling with fear shivering voices to be raised Dolls and teddies left my way I was now his prey. Brutally eaten in the darkness, Oh no sign of day I was afraid because he said it was his day"

I was afraid of  the shadows that chased 
Trembling with fear
shivering voices to be raised 
Dolls and teddies 
left my way
I was now his prey.
Brutally eaten in the darkness,
Oh no sign of day 
I was afraid because 
he said it was his day

#RapedMind

337 Love
9 Share

""

"#WorldEnvironmentDay Let Start an affair, Taking step upstairs, Making people aware, For the environment welfare, Planting trees with care, Making clean atmosphere."

#WorldEnvironmentDay Let Start an affair,
Taking step upstairs,
Making people aware,
For the environment welfare,
Planting trees with care,
Making clean atmosphere.

Environment conservation is not just a one-day affair,let start an affair forever with our Environment for better future, greener future.
Happy World Environment Day to my Nojoto Family.
#WorldEnvironmentDay #nojoto #nojotoenglish #poem

314 Love
8 Share

""

"World Emoji Day The people who irritates me the most are those who reply without emojis to my texts 😂😂 as I love using emojis in my texts 😍😍. TODAY IS WORLD EMOJI DAY . Be expressive 🤗..use emojis 😅... These are free of cost 😜😜 But can bring a BIG SMILE 🤗 on anyone's face 💃."

World Emoji Day The  people who irritates me the most are those who reply without emojis to my texts 😂😂
as I love using emojis in my texts 😍😍.

TODAY IS WORLD EMOJI DAY .
Be expressive 🤗..use emojis 😅...

These are free of cost 😜😜

But can bring a BIG SMILE 🤗 on anyone's face 💃.

Be expressive 😅...Use emojis 😜🤗....😍😍.
#worldemojiday #expressions #Humour #Happiness #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes #Nojoto #myquotes

294 Love