tags

Best acceptance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best acceptance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 54 Followers
  • 128 Stories
  • Popular Stories
  • Latest Stories

"BEING BRAVE BY C.Wynter Hesitantly, I step to all that is me, is it ok? I wondered, ok to just be,. confused I wonder why others refuse to accept diversity, that being same is dangerous, I embrace my individuality, In a world of puppets that dance to society's sound, I found peace in just being alone, confidently, I face all that is me, bravely living my life in the shadows of free."

BEING BRAVE 
BY C.Wynter 

Hesitantly, I step to all that is me,
is it ok? I wondered, ok to just be,.
confused I wonder why others refuse to accept diversity,
that being same is dangerous, I embrace my individuality,
In a world of puppets that dance to society's sound,
I found peace in just being alone,
confidently, I face all that is me,
bravely living my life in the shadows of free.

BEING BRAVE
#Courage#acceptance#INTROVERTED#Brave

22 Love

"Impossible Journey quotes once started on a rocky path there were hurdles on every step then again life is a challenge accepted it and proceeded further not for conquering to find my destination"

Impossible Journey quotes    once started on a rocky path
there were hurdles on every step
then again life is a challenge
accepted it and proceeded further
not for conquering
to find my destination

#ImpossibleJourney #Path #Challenge #acceptance #Destination

12 Love
9 Share

#intelligence
My happiness is becoming more when people accept me less than earlier, it could be strange to hear, but I don't want to pair everything as usual with everyone those who believe through only the ears.👂

The more you like yourself, the less you are about someone else, which makes you unique, but first you have to accept that your opinion might not be a useful information to anyone else, but it should be within your tolerance. If you fail to maintain, then you will fail in the process of making yourself unique. Hate or care of fate?

🧚¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^Π¶^Π^¶¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^Π^¶^¶🧚
#Universe #Science #Beauty 🆙🎈 #historyofmytime #beunique✨🆙 #believeinyourself #Faith #matter #acceptance 💓🕉️🧘

30 Love

"Our biggest religion? As human? Kindness and understanding universe. Not just planetary systems,black holes etc. It is accepting you are part of the universe. Your kindness matters. That guy who is looking so arrogant to your eyes might recently lost a family member. That girl who reacts wild to every comment you made might had an abusive life. That old guy at the corner of street who looks mad to you might have his wife in I.C.U. Yes.Everyone has their struggles. Be kind.Wish them good.Hear to them.Give respect & love. Accept that your kindness matters. Make them smile.Encourage people to learn, improve and educate themselves.Be the light. O Child, Don't you think the almighty blesses you for being kind?"

Our biggest religion?
As human? 
Kindness and understanding universe.
Not just planetary systems,black holes etc.
It is accepting you are part of the universe.
Your kindness matters.
That guy who is looking so arrogant to 
your eyes might recently lost a family member.
That girl who reacts wild to every comment 
you made might had an abusive life.
That old guy at the corner of street who looks mad to you might have his wife in I.C.U.
Yes.Everyone has their struggles.
Be kind.Wish them good.Hear to them.Give respect & love.
Accept that your kindness matters.
Make them smile.Encourage people to learn, improve and educate themselves.Be the light.
O Child,
Don't you think the almighty blesses you for being kind?

#Religion #dinakarreddy #Love #Struggles #kindness #Universe #acceptance

19 Love

"Life is too short but,"

Life is too short but,

#shortlife #Sorry #Quit #writing #because of #people #acceptance

It is strange to hear that I peek within myself, and people will not follow us until they are going on the same journey. Let run your device to walk alone or keep yourself in a silent auction 4 awaiting the arrival of hands! 🙌

TIME WILL RUN OUT SOON WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!

CHANGE MIND'S PATTERN IN ORDER TO DRIVE SENSE!
¶🎶≠=====================================≠ 🎶¶
💠=¶🌠✨®©¶™💙™¶©®✨🌠¶=💠
¶🎶≠=====================================≠🎶¶
💞🧚♾🤔😶😁💓😀✨🌞✨😀💓😁😶🤔♾🧚💞
¶🎶≠=====================================≠🎶¶
#crazy #Run #mindset #Strange #people #concern 😎 #whatitalkaboutwhenitalkaboutlove #intimacyin8words peace of mind & it's our own creation✨🧘🕉️🌠💙🌱
I'll never forget the best part of the art!✨🧘🕉️🌠💙🌱

15 Love