tags

Best thing Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best thing Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 377 Followers
  • 2267 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

You'll be the last thing I think of before I fall asleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up. #GoodNight #nojotoenglish
Good Night My Love

389 Love

"always remember one thing: on the road to success,there is always we,not me! do not think that you alone can achieve thing No! there is always another person who standing behind you... may be not coming on the forefront but behind you. praying for you who supporting you! never loose that person NEVER!"

always remember one thing:
on the road to success,there is always we,not me!
do not think that you alone can achieve thing No!
there is always another person who standing behind you...
may be not coming on the forefront but behind you.
praying for you who supporting you! never loose that person 
NEVER!

never!!plz share it..n support me!/🙏

327 Love
15 Share

"Respect is the cheapest thing you can offer and most expensive thing you can recieve !!"

Respect is the cheapest 
thing you can offer
and most expensive thing 
you can recieve !!

#FeelingPhilosofer #RESPECT @Satyaprem @Internet Jockey

226 Love
18 Share

"Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me. ARYAERNA"

Loneliness is my least favorite thing about life. The thing that I'm most worried about is just being alone without anybody to care for or someone who will care for me.

ARYAERNA

alone is better than
#Croud

ARYA

174 Love
5 Share

"“Fashion is the thing! The thing you can put on confidently. And at least you can breathe with comfort.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)"

“Fashion is the thing!
The thing you can put on confidently.
And at least you can breathe
with comfort.”

– Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

“Fashion is the thing! The thing you can put on confidently. And at least you can breathe with comfort.” – Salman Aziz (Author/Actor)

#Quote #salmanaziz #Motivationalquote #inspirationalquote #lifequote #salmanazizquote #lifelesson #author #Artist #writer #authorquote #actorquote #Truth

146 Love
1 Share