Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best acceptpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best acceptpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to delete instagram account, we accept the love we think we deserve, accept my love quotes, how to delete gmail account, accessories meaning in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

When we are not ready to accept our mistakes... 
We should be ready to loose our relationship....  #acceptpoem #relationship #mistake #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

I hope your exit
could help me accept
the new entry... #accept 
#acceptpoem 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#entryandexit

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Yes I accept 
That you left
You are no more
In my life. 
Yes I accept 
That you gifted 
me thousand of memories 
And  a lonely heart to cry... #acceptpoem #yqbaba

teacher baba ki teachings

Accept the challenge given by life,
Because they teach us about life and make us stronger. #acceptpoem #acceptit #yqbaba #yourquote #yourquotebaba #writer

First Last

Writing is a habit of mimic that couldn't possibly resist, so we try to improve its accentuate. Good logic or 👽 👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯 #mimicpoem #Good #game #over #obsession #clear #acceptpoem #improve #ancient #Advance #Preparation #Solution #nojotoenglish #theoryofevolution ✨💫🧚🎶🕉️

read more
 Writing is a habit of mimic that couldn't possibly resist, so we try to improve its accentuate. Good logic or 👽
👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯➖👯
#mimicpoem #good #game #over #obsession #clear #acceptpoem #improve #ancient #advance #preparation #solution #nojotoenglish #theoryofevolution ✨💫🧚🎶🕉️

First Last

I look beautiful flowers & we can speak together using words that aren't yet in any dictionary. I have no time for those who don't understand the language of the Soul.🧚 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #notimefor #speak #Soul #understanding #Language #acceptpoem #PeRsIsT #Happiness 🧚🌊🧘🕉️💓🎶

read more
What is love Power of spirit I look beautiful flowers & we can speak together using words that aren't yet in any dictionary. I have no time for those who don't understand the language of the Soul.🧚
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#notimefor #speak #soul #understanding #language #acceptpoem #persist #happiness 🧚🌊🧘🕉️💓🎶

First Last

The mentality of the people might not be like me, but I have no time to build a wall to live in a different world. What's the use of writing, even it'll remain the same ⏰ after increasing your ability to none of any use, if you're unable to change any one's mentality in our country? 🇮🇳 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #notimefor #Create #Problems #mindset #Happiness #Always #PeRsIsT #acceptpoem 🎶🧚🕉️🧘💓⏰ 🌊➿🌬️😅

read more
Upset Life is not a problem to be solved, but I think they're non existent without ourselves creation. I haven't felt yet so..
If you are in trouble, then raise your head than earlier, let the trouble get trapped in your troubles barrier. 👽 The mentality of the people might not be like me, but I have no time to build a wall to live in a different world.
What's the use of writing, even it'll remain the same ⏰ after increasing your ability to none of any use, if you're unable to change any one's mentality in our country? 🇮🇳
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#notimefor #create #problems #mindset #happiness #always #persist #acceptpoem 🎶🧚🕉️🧘💓⏰ 🌊➿🌬️😅

First Last

Life is not a problem to be solved, but I think they're non existent without ourselves creation. I haven't felt yet so.. If you are in trouble, then raise your head than earlier, let the trouble get trapped in your troubles barrier. 👽 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #notimefor #Create #Problems #mindset #Happiness #Always #PeRsIsT #acceptpoem 🎶🧚🕉️🧘💓⏰ 🌊➿🌬️😅

read more
THE WORST THING ABOUT SILLY 
MENTALITY IS THAT THEY ENJOY 
TIME WITHOUT USING 
IT TO ENJOY LIFE. Life is not a problem to be solved, but I think they're non existent without ourselves creation. I haven't felt yet so..
If you are in trouble, then raise your head than earlier, let the trouble get trapped in your troubles barrier. 👽
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#notimefor #create #problems #mindset #happiness #always #persist #acceptpoem 🎶🧚🕉️🧘💓⏰ 🌊➿🌬️😅

First Last

Home made food is always cheapest as well as good for health, but spicy and delicious meals serve many expensive restaurants. If you can afford, good as well. Simply similar about to get motivated; almost time we get influenced from home based or from the closer association than any experienced speaker or writer's inspiration. Even though many exceptional people can afford to manifestation from the hover inspiration. 💓 ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #Food #PeRsIsT #Health #absorb #Inspiration 🎶💞⏰ associa #excitement #Association #acceptpoem

read more
Upset: Pediatric leisure is to know about your own 

persistence of the recess & now know how

quickly you capable of catching the right 

motivation for your development. Home made food is always cheapest as well as good for health, but spicy and delicious meals serve many expensive restaurants. If you can afford, good as well.

Simply similar about to get motivated; almost time we get influenced from home based or from the closer association than any experienced speaker or writer's inspiration. Even though many exceptional people can afford to manifestation from the hover inspiration. 💓
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#food #persist #health #absorb #inspiration 🎶💞⏰ #associa

First Last

#3423poem Break the discrepancy! Low to high consultancy, 'Right-wing' complacency. Feel exuberant consistency. Persist to feel like giving up, but first grow up your roots to bring the best fruits. Use wit to destroy the weeds. 😎 🍃➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🍃 #PeRsIsT #DearGOD #growingup #acceptyourself #AlettertoGod #acceptpoem

read more
Dear God,

I'm requesting you, could you please mention a manufacturer tag before sending us here, we people are creative, materialistic & very passionate about believing in your existence with many different names.

Although about 1% of people worldwide are active greatly and showing the numbers everywhere, even active users here on NOJOTO.

In fact, what is the reason behind those 99% of inactive users who always want to live happily without working for them?

I'm your honest servant, I don't want you to warn me often, I need your help to increase my vision. Let use me for your purpose & I would be happy without any expectation. #3423poem
Break the discrepancy!
Low to high consultancy,
'Right-wing' complacency.
Feel exuberant consistency. 

Persist to feel like giving up, but first grow up your roots to bring the best fruits. Use wit to destroy the weeds. 😎 
🍃➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🍃
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification