Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RockBand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RockBand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kiss rockband, rockband kiss, socha hai rock on lyrics, the parent rock of slate is, you rock my life,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sonu Dixit

I walk this empty street on the boulevard of broken dreams , When the city sleeps I am the only one, And I walk alone... (greenday) #boulevardofbrokendreams #greenday #RockBand #legend #billiejoaarmstrong #yqdidi #viral #lyrics

read more
I walk this empty street 
on the boulevard of broken dreams ,
When the city sleeps 
I am the only one, 
And I Walk Alone...

(greenday) I walk this empty street 
on the boulevard of broken dreams ,
When the city sleeps 
I am the only one, 
And I walk alone...
(greenday)
#boulevardofbrokendreams #greenday #rockband #legend  #billiejoaarmstrong #yqdidi #viral #lyrics

Amit Jotwani

A two person rock band, 
an abstract painting of sound, 
you on lead guitar & vocals, 
me on drums & bass, 
just filling the empty spaces
between your unsaid words
and my soulless rhythm.

The vibrant hues elude us.  #rockband #bass #vocals #VibrantHues  #painting #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Teen rock band                                                     Early success                                                        Fell prey                                                                    Mass adulation                                                                                                                 White powder world                                             The flamboyant vocalist                                    And the virtuoso guitarist                .                 Frantically searching                                           For their lost chords.  #lost #yqbaba #RockBand #guitarist #chord #vocalist #WhitePowder#flamboyant #virtuoso #search

Pankaj kumar Gupta

new watch #USA #Photography #Happy #Festival #RockBand #popMusic #payday #Stack #Benjamin #payday POOJA UDESHI PC.Mourya Dalepa Mananuwala Singer Krishna Kumar PalaK Sharma MUKESH #Motivational

read more
mute video

Amit Yadav

#love #singer#hardrock#tagblender#guitarist#pianist#musicals#rockstars#trumpet#artistic#guitar#punk#song#musician#recording#band#hiphop#classic#pop#rockstar#musicvideo#songs#onedirectioninfection#musical#festival#group#concert#bands#1d#rocknroll#rockband

Monika

Mando Diao – Brother (2017) #MandoDiao is an alternative #RockBand from Borlänge, Sweden.  #GoodTimes is the band’s first album released via BMG, Mando Diao have held a relationship with the new BMG since 2012 under an exclusive publishing agreement. Good Times is the band’s 10th studio album since forming in 1999.The band’s breakthrough arrived in 2009 with their Number One smash single ‘Dance With Somebody’, which later won “Song of The Year” at the 2010 Swedish Grammis Awards. Band me #Music

read more
Mando Diao – Brother (2017) 
 #MandoDiao is an alternative #RockBand from Borlänge, Sweden. 

#GoodTimes is the band’s first album released via BMG, Mando Diao have held a relationship with the new BMG since 2012 under an exclusive publishing agreement. Good Times is the band’s 10th studio album since forming in 1999.The band’s breakthrough arrived in 2009 with their Number One smash single ‘Dance With Somebody’, which later won “Song of The Year” at the 2010 Swedish Grammis Awards.
Band me

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification