Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sagarchakravarthy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sagarchakravarthy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sagar Chackravarthy

Sister is always a reflection of mother.. Sister will be married and forever move with her husband but love, care & affection to her brother will be same at situation. House with a girl child will get all the happiness..
Save girl child n make planet happy.. #sisbro
#sister
#brother
#savegirlchild
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

My Mistakes made me bad person. Em not a bad person, situations made to think bad.. But thought me lesson for life..  Even i too pray good for people. Helped people whenever they were in need without expecting anything in return.. 
Em good or bad.. How will you judge me ?

It's GOD play em just a character.. #iamgod
#lifewithregret
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

I don't need a girl who can guide me to success, let she be with me in my failure.. #Waitforlove
#Trustinme
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

Love will be god until there is no lies, If one lies then love is demon.. 
If you need a person for lifetime then don't lie.. Decide before committing.. #Heart 
#Love
#Heartbreak
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

Everyone has 2 shades (good & bad) even love too.. If the person starts loving, then will do anything in love. It might be good or bad it doesn't matter.. Most important is both should be in love with eachother. If the person is walking away then let them go.. If they know your value will return back.. It your turn to react good or bad.. #hatred 
#love
#Heart 
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

Love is possible with anybody, the feel of love should be from the 1 whom we love deep in heart..
Set your feeling free approaching the person who you love throughout the good and hard days.. 
Love is eternal.. #Love
#sagarchakravarthy 
#heart

Sagar Chackravarthy

Brain plays tricks but heart beats with love.. Heart beats faster when u meet your love for 1st time.. Heart is a mechanic shop it has world greatest power to solve any problem.. #Heart 
#sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

Caring is most beautiful activity in life, it should be from the person whom we love but it should not be for their need. So then we need wake up to move away from them. You might be sad for few days but in future you will be happy forever. #sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

It's doesn't matter whom you love and who loves you more, Love is always an emotional connection between 2 heart which will never ever bored of each others company.. #sagarchakravarthy

Sagar Chackravarthy

Every relationship is very important, sometimes we need to choose either love or family. Strange but truth. #sagarchakravarthy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification