Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Conflict Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Conflict Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about miscoding to avoid conflict with others is, conflict between heart and mind quotes, heart and mind conflict quotes, heart and brain conflict quotes, peace and conflict quotes,

• 64 Followers
  • 114 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chaitanya Kawale

"I'm not here to be perfect, I'm here to be real."

©Chaitanya Kawale #quates #Success #Conflict #self_respect #own

Mathan kumar G

Since there is differences in age, there will be difference in opinions;
Since there is no age difference, there will be ego's. #age #difference #opinion #conflict

Vicky Tiwari

mute video

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

poetry #writer #lifelessons #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #Conflict Collaborating with Vivek Shukla

read more
जो लड़ रहा,जो रक्षक है
वही तो पौरुष से युक्त है

जो हार गया,जो भक्षक है
वह तो पौरुष पर दाग है!!
 #poetry #writer #lifelessons #yqhindi #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #conflict 
Collaborating with Vivek Shukla

Tanweer Hashmi

Conflict between Choices is increasing day by day. #yqdidi #yqbaba  #yourquotes  #choice  #conflict

life lesson

Mind knows the obvious..
But
Heart expects extraordinary.. #mind #heart #conflict

Sonalin Dash

It was not being jealous rather being an attention seeker 😉.
She detest all those whom he pays more attention than her. 

Despite all her deliberate efforts to stay away from him, yet she fails to have a harmony in between her heart and mind. 

May be it's her inner conflict not to accept the feelings yet. 
She religiously want him in her life with a bond sacred to tie them forever. 

#sacred #jealousy #conflict #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqbabaquotes #yqdiary

Siyabonga Zuma

Conflicted:

I believe that everything in this world is conflicted, and tends to contradict itself. Everything is conflicted.

#conflicted #conflictedemotions #conflict #contradict #contradiction #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

A conflict of opinion in his mind,
His Good Side - Do I need to love myself to be happy?
His Bad Side - No not really friend...
His Good Side - But then the whole world say that self-love is the key to happiness....why??
His Bad Side - Friend....why care about what the world says...when you can have your own way being happy...
His Good Side - Well which way is it??
His Bad Side - It is simple....you don't really need self-love to he happy....you just need to find peace in the fact that you can learn to be happy by just accepting every part of your life be it good or bad and accepting doesn't mean self-love...
His Good Side - Well your point is kinda self contradictory.....isn't it??
His Bad Side - Yes I know very well....but that is my point....our paradoxical existence makes us different giving rise to the concept of individuality...and in our case we can't really think of self-love knowing what we have done....but accepting us the way we are is the best way to coexist with resentment for ourself on one hand and a positive attitude to change and move on and seek happiness in our own zone on the other hand....and there we are our Good and Bad Side like two sides of the same coin.— % &— % & #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqlife #yqquotes #yqlove #conflict

AYUSH SINGH

A conflict of opinion in his mind,
His Good Side - Do I need to love myself to be happy?
His Bad Side - No not really friend...
His Good Side - But then the whole world say that self-love is the key to happiness....why??
His Bad Side - Friend....why care about what the world says...when you can have your own way being happy...
His Good Side - Well which way is it??
His Bad Side - It is simple....you don't really need self-love to he happy....you just need to find peace in the fact that you can learn to be happy by just accepting every part of your life be it good or bad and accepting doesn't mean self-love...
His Good Side - Well your point is kinda self contradictory.....isn't it??
His Bad Side - Yes I know very well....but that is my point....our paradoxical existence makes us different giving rise to the concept of individuality...and in our case we can't really think of self-love knowing what we have done....but accepting us the way we are is the best way to coexist with resentment for ourself on one hand and a positive attitude to change and move on and seek happiness in our own zone on the other hand....and there we are our Good and Bad Side like two sides of the same coin.— % &— % & #yqbaba #yqdiary #yqlife #yqquotes #yqlove #conflict
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification