Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Basement Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Basement Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about basement membrane is made up of, basement membrane is composed of, basement for rent, 1/2 finished basement, 1/4 finished basement,

• 5 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Cerebral Derange

Never change basement
Basements should be same
But change interior And exterior #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#basement#interior#exterior

Cerebral Derange

Never change basement
Basements should be same
But change interior And exterior #yqbaba#aestheticthoughts#yqdidi#yqkavi#yqrestzone#basement#interior#exterior

Varadhan P M

All cannot be on Top
Staff below him, bear his weight
Take him up!
Thank them first...  #positionandpowertwj #basement #hold youup

Sherlock Doyle

“Alexa, activate perimeter mines.” #Sound #Basement #Intruder #prisoner #hide #escape #investigation #Staircase

read more
Hearing a sound coming from the basement, I went down to investigate and found a man hiding under the stairs.

The second prisoner must have escaped again.
 “Alexa, activate perimeter mines.”

#sound #basement #intruder #prisoner #hide #escape #investigation #staircase

Sherlock Doyle

I wake up to find my father calling me. He asks me to open the basement door politely. #father #Death #Promise #open #Basement #Door #trapped #trick

read more
Before his death, my father made me promise to never
open the basement door.

But now I can hear him
in the basement,
screaming to be let out. I wake up to find my father calling me. He asks me to open the basement door politely.

#father #death #promise #open #basement #door #trapped #trick

Sherlock Doyle

Then, I heard the voices of a family from above. #Basement #House #Scary #check #Door #Disappear #trapped #lockedinsidehouse

read more
I went down to check the basement after moving in the new house.

Not finding anything scary
I turned back to go, only to find that the door was no longer there. Then, I heard the voices of a family from above.

#basement #house #scary #check #door #disappear #trapped #lockedinsidehouse
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification